Ookami no Musume

Thank you for scanlating and translating this series earlbay-san! I was looking forward to a translation of this series for a year and it makes me feel very happy and excited every time I see a new chapter shows up in my notifications. I sincerely appreciate it! I love Yuki Kodama's works so much, and you make me want to cry out of happiness! Thank you so so much for your hardworking! You're doing a great job in both Ookami no Musume and Ao no Hana Utsuwa no Mori <3

Many thanks to Earlbay for picking up the series; your hard work and dedication is so appreciated! I think you’re responsible for the two works I’m most attached to right now.

Anyone else feel very strongly that this series is going to ruin you emotionally? I can’t wait for the next update. Much love 💞

As always, anything written by Kodama Sensei totally rocks. Her works are the farthest thing from the cookie-cutter,

trope ridden manga that are put out by the bushel! Thanks so much to the translator/scanlator for bringing something of this rare quality to us.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck man, this is good but why the fuck does the romance needs to be weird.

Also its so fucking sad seeing mc’s family especially the mother in the dumps. I hope when mc grows up she realises how stupidly dangerous her behaviour was and what it led to

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck man, this is good but why the fuck does the romance needs to be weird.

Also its so fucking sad seeing mc’s family especially the mother in the dumps. I hope when mc grows up she realises how stupidly dangerous her behaviour was and what it led to
I haven't read it, how does the romance go

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read it, how does the romance go
As of this moment, there's some blushing by a couple parties but that's about it. Well, that and a particular mating declaration that's more amusing than romantic. It's a slow burn romance and we're not yet at the part of the story where it will become important.

Users who are viewing this thread