Ookii Kouhai wa Suki Desu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 36 - Success or Failure? Her (Kouhai) Knees or Thighs?

Dex-chan lover
Plot too shallow. A little disappointed, not gonna lie.

Dex-chan lover
I hate it, there needs to be a tag for this baiting bullshit

Does he have some kind of condition that makes his body weak, or is he just someone who ought to exercise more? Because he really is abnormally weak.

Double-page supporter
Okay, that's a new take on the "interrupted by fireworks" trope.

I'm fine with that, I like when authors bend their tropes. Also, Senpai probably shouldn't be involved in a steamy make-out session while recovering from a concussion.

Fed-Kun's army
@albertcookie302
wM39tWcQ.jpg

The interruptions are starting to feel a bit tasteless. If the next attempted confession isn't the final one...
From the comments on this chapter I see that I'm not the only one who didn't find the interruption funny at all, rather, quite jarring. This time it fell utterly flat; next time, it will start to piss people off.

Dex-chan lover
O Kawaii Koto

Seriously though, the rom com interruption trope was forced so hard it wasn't even funny. I dropped another romcom for continuously doing that and it put me off the entire genre for a long time until gotoubun.

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell would you feel guilty about being in the bath when someone walks in on you?

Dex-chan lover
Boys, him running away was just an excuse to peek at her. :D
Sadly he is just clumsy and the mission failed.

Users who are viewing this thread