Ookiku Nacchaukei Joshi no Chiisana Tatakai - Ch. 3 - Round2: Vs. Face to Face (First Half)

Contributor
Thank you so much for the chapter.

Girl, you're applying for a cleaning position... I doubt her choice of wedding dress is going to decide whether she gets the job or not, I feel like this interviewer just wanted to establish a bit of rapport with some friendly banter.

If there was any doubt about the kanji in Kano's family name, her resume spells it out: Hashiki is 橋木: 橋 (hashi) "bridge" + 木 (ki) "tree". Man, I love seeing little details like this in manga. Makes it so much better than just stock/fake text.

"Miss Hashiki, you have such great style"
In Japanese, スタイル "Style" is actually a slang word adapted from English that means "figure/physique" rather than simply style.
So in this part, the interviewer was complimenting Kano's body shape rather than her fashion (she's wearing a plain suit and her hair is in a simple ponytail, after all), which is why she picked a different dress: one that would supposedly accentuate her curves better.

Kano took it badly and now our gentle heroine is in trouble, oh no...

Dex-chan lover
We only met the interviewer lady this chapter but I already want to spend the rest of my life with her.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure she'll get the position. Even coming in a suit (as opposed to just business casual) for something like a cleaning position should communicate that she's serious. At least that's how I see it.

Thank you for the translation (I love women in suits so much. Especially when they have a good figure for them like FemC does. That button pop was so sexy too).

Users who are viewing this thread