Ookumo-chan Flashback - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - Thanks For Everything, Mom

Group Leader
That was a really nice confession.
I still get the feeling this ended before the author wanted, so he just had Minoru's affection for Ninomae rush to the end. Five or so chapters ago, he considered her a friend. Last two chapters he started feeling something for her. Now, he confessed. I feel it could've been more gradual, but such is life.

Dex-chan lover
Blessed chapter, Romcoms wish they were this fluffy!! Also his words at the end like it was his father saying goodbye to Ookumo-sensei were heart-breaking. Or maybe a goodbye to the flashbacks was like a goodbye to his father. Sad feels all around tbh but the future holds a lot so I hope Minoru and Ninomae are happy (1 chapter to go!!)

Dex-chan lover
Doubt that would be the end of that. I would like to see more chapters with Suzuki and Ninomae together

Who let in the onion cutting ninja?

I like that he finally realized his feelings, and managed to actually express them to her, but after all of this, I still don't like that he and the girl look so much alike...I just keep seeing him, but in a dress.

I was hoping the author would change her appearance slightly, so as to look somewhat more like the mom, but he didn't, and to me, it looks more like he's now dating his female clone.

Don't get me wrong, I like the girl character just fine, I like her personality and attitude, but her appearance is just too close to the MC for my taste.

Sad this is ending; hoping the last chapter ends it nice for mom too...

Very cute.

Now we just need a glimpse of a future Ninomae with a bonkyubon body like mom.

Contributor
Mom’s wish since chapter one was for him to get a girlfriend, so mission accomplished

Group Leader
@TYPEMOON

Was it axed? I was gonna say it ended a long time ago but apparently the 6th tanko came out 2 months ago, so...

Dex-chan lover
11e0e7b16ac98c7dd33edae26be24be9b61ce37d.jpg

NOW MAKE BABIES

Oh damn, now I'm crying too.

We can now officially deem this "not incest, even if it is kinda sus"

Users who are viewing this thread