Oomuro-ke - Vol. 7 Ch. 95

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see this series again
Welcome back, translator!

9T8kmhb.png

Actually it was Sakurako talking here and 向日葵んち isn't a nickname but instead it's saying Himawari's house
so it's more like Sakurako saying she suddenly has to go to Himawari's house

Group Leader
9T8kmhb.png

Actually it was Sakurako talking here and 向日葵んち isn't a nickname but instead it's saying Himawari's house
so it's more like Sakurako saying she suddenly has to go to Himawari's house
Yeah that kinda makes sense. As in like 向日葵うち. Time to go change the chapter

Last edited:
Group Leader
I'm former translator LOOP. While we're at it, I also felt like thanking the people that made nice comments when I first started scanlating this a year ago; it gave me self-confidence and I had a lot of fun. It's a nice community that we have, here. Now I'm entrusting this to Kiwi-san.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm former translator LOOP. While we're at it, I also felt like thanking the people that made nice comments when I first started scanlating this a year ago; it gave me self-confidence and I had a lot of fun. It's a nice community that we have, here. Now I'm entrusting this to Kiwi-san.
Thank you for your work! Are you working on something else?

Group Leader
Thank you for your work! Are you working on something else?
Yes! Me and the group I created in January (Lost Signal Scans) are working on 2 series, Oogami-san to Cerberus and Hana-Uta Memoir. Since I'm a student and am giving it my all, I realized that 2 series is more than enough considering the time I can invest in scanlation, so I'll focus on those for the time being

Are you sure Nadeshiko isn't referring to Hinawari's little sister in the last panel? Since she spent like, the entire chapter blowing on the cocoa before finally drinking it.

Users who are viewing this thread