Oomuro-ke - Vol. 7 Ch. 97

Dex-chan lover
Both my parents worked long hours when I was a kid, so I never got to have the experience of being home sick and getting pampered all day. I kinda regret it, not gonna lie :angery:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It turns out Kokoro wasn't lying when she said she has magic powers.

Z7Gi33k.png

Dex-chan lover
Dang they get shumai at their elementary school though? Mostly all I remember from my elementary school lunches was pizza on Thursdays, unseasoned cheeseless hamburgers, and chicken nuggets so disgusting they made McNuggets seem like fine dining by comparison.

Dex-chan lover
I don't hate raisins but doesn't seem like that good of a 'dessert' option lol versus just buying snacks/getting a bit of allowance to buy a popsicle from a candy shop on the way home
Dang they get shumai at their elementary school though? Mostly all I remember from my elementary school lunches was pizza on Thursdays, unseasoned cheeseless hamburgers, and chicken nuggets so disgusting they made McNuggets seem like fine dining by comparison.
well it is japan so it's prolly higher quality all together, if not them also just 'helping' make the lunch/pass it out like curry or so

The news paper note is so cute lol

Users who are viewing this thread