OOPARTS

Double-page supporter
When i see anything with a name like Oparts, O-parts or OOparts all i can think of is 666 Satan since its basically revolved around them. Maybe this will be just as good and not just another cut and paste.

Loads of potential! Hope it doesn't become generic trash after the first few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@penmore Another??? There was another series that borrowed from O-part hunter??? Do you by chance remember any of them???

Dex-chan lover
Ooparts remind me of mecha pilot waifus from Goddess Kiss (its the name of the mecha equipments, work like some special chips that boost stats).

Group Leader
RAWS link for people that want to have access, they are at 21 chapters on naver : https://m.comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=744381&page=1&week=tue&sortOrder=DESC

OMG I JUST REALIZED I CAN DOWNLOAD THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS THAT WERE UPLOADED ON THE WEBSITE!!! I will upload them right away. I apologize for the issue.

Is it a copy of 666 satan (great manga btw if you dont know it read it it's worth it)

Is it a 666 satan rip-off or just a copy, cause it use almost exactly the same name(OPART and OOPART). If its just a copy i am so disappointed.

I'm so glad people are still talking about Satan666 today ! And for now it doesn't seem like a rip-off for now.

Dex-chan lover
@mojiman @BladeLord "OOPART" stands for "Out-Of-Place Artifact", and is a pretty standard term for any sort of alien or magical tech that is far above the current technological norm in fiction writing. Power Rangers use OOPArts, for example, as are the Guyver Units; similarly, Tenchi Muyo's lightsabers and galactic starship-turned-cabbit, Ryo-Ohki. One of the most famous in real life is called the Antikythera Mechanism, which was a mechanical computer that was made with levels of precision that are completely outside the scope known to be available for the era; we're talking sub-millimeter precision machining done in an era of hand-shaping, here. Clickspring on Youtube actually has a really great video series on the topic, which I'd recommend checking out.

Dex-chan lover
I saw the title and was disappointed when it wasn't https://mangadex.org/title/3797/666-satan

Users who are viewing this thread