Oppai na Natsuyasumi - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Breast Milk Play With Master - Mosaic

Dex-chan lover
As if my love for maids couldn't become greater. Miyabi and Marin are among the most beautiful women I've ever seen. They're both bodaciously busty and eager to please, traits I find highly appealing. As the two of them remove their bras, I marvel at their bounciness and chestiness. After expressing my gratitude to them, I drink from their boobs and get a taste of their breast milk. The joy I felt as I drank from their chest and as they tenderly squeezed my penis cannot be understated.

Once I had my fill of breast milk, Miyabi kissed me while Marin proceeded to wrap my penis in her bubbly breasts. I couldn't take it anymore. Their softness, horniness, milk, sweet voices, smell—everything sent me into complete comfort.

"I...I love you two...." I said quietly as my milk left my crotch. The two of them were glad to see me relieve myself so comfortably and passionately. Marin noticed I was still somewhat horny, so she let put my penis inside her. Miyabi didn't want to feel left out so she sat on my face. I love the way Marin's vagina squeezed my crotch, and I love how Miyabi's big butt jiggled atop my face. We stayed like this for the rest of the evening and I couldn't have been happier.

Thank you for the translation (I love maids so so much).

Dex-chan lover
As if my love for maids couldn't become greater. Miyabi and Marin are among the most beautiful women I've ever seen. They're both bodaciously busty and eager to please, traits I find highly appealing. As the two of them remove their bras, I marvel at their bounciness and chestiness. After expressing my gratitude to them, I drink from their boobs and get a taste of their breast milk. The joy I felt as I drank from their chest and as they tenderly squeezed my penis cannot be understated.

Once I had my fill of breast milk, Miyabi kissed me while Marin proceeded to wrap my penis in her bubbly breasts. I couldn't take it anymore. Their softness, horniness, milk, sweet voices, smell—everything sent me into complete comfort.

"I...I love you two...." I said quietly as my milk left my crotch. The two of them were glad to see me relieve myself so comfortably and passionately. Marin noticed I was still somewhat horny, so she let put my penis inside her. Miyabi didn't want to feel left out so she sat on my face. I love the way Marin's vagina squeezed my crotch, and I love how Miyabi's big butt jiggled atop my face. We stayed like this for the rest of the evening and I couldn't have been happier.

Thank you for the translation (I love maids so so much).
I think bro likes maids

Dex-chan lover
Wish the story continued after, but this was nice too

These kids must have endless stamina too, like damm. Bro is lucky he has two maids...

Users who are viewing this thread