Option to only show updates in Search for the language(s) you have selected :planned:

I don't know if this has been suggested before but i couldn't see a search function for the forums (I may be blind). But anyway, it'd be great if when using the Search function for manga that there is an option to only show mangas in the language(s) you have selected in your setting instead of seeing x manga is at the top of sort by last updated to see that the manga was last updated 7 months ago in your selected language.

Sorry if this has been posted before and if there is a search function for the forums i managed to miss i doubly apologise, first time posting and using these forums.

Dex-chan lover
@Srxjo When the site get revamped SOONTM Last update mode will respect language filters.
https://mangadex.org/thread/148705
It's the last line in Chapter listing section

Ah thank you for the quick response and i also have to apologise i only saw the "READ FIRST" after sending this like the idiot i am >.< But when i read the list i managed to blank out that, so thank you for pointing it out, turns out i am blind.

Users who are viewing this thread