Orc Eiyuu Monogatari ~Sontaku Retsuden~ - Ch. 7.2 - Elf Town

Dex-chan lover
Yanki elfs are hot as fuck though....my kind of females. I dislike the daintly ones the most. 😑

Dex-chan lover
I'm just waiting for the moment when they remember who he is. That will be a sight to see

You know what would be absolutely hilarious? Imagine the manga ends with Bash FINALLY finding a wife and she turns out to be an orc just like him. But during the course of his journey, multiple women fell hard for Bash thanks to his actions and couldn’t give up on him, so they all decided to become his harem. And Bash’s wife approved it since harem is allowed in orc society. So Bash is now a happily married man with a harem of his own, received a legendary status and his story became an inspiration to all future orcs.

Dex-chan lover
Nowhere near enough, I'm afraid. Ma boi Bash has a 95% racial debuff.

Also, allowing other races to wed your female population en masse is actually an incredibly retarded idea. RIP L-ves.
Unless elves are able to retain like 95+℅ of the mothers genom, this would very quickly dilute them into half breeds, so yeah

Dex-chan lover
You know what would be absolutely hilarious? Imagine the manga ends with Bash FINALLY finding a wife and she turns out to be an orc just like him. But during the course of his journey, multiple women fell hard for Bash thanks to his actions and couldn’t give up on him, so they all decided to become his harem. And Bash’s wife approved it since harem is allowed in orc society. So Bash is now a happily married man with a harem of his own, received a legendary status and his story became an inspiration to all future orcs.
There are no female orcs, they simply dont exist, thats why orcs are kinda forced to impregnate other female's races because they literally have no other way to reproduce

i feel like the elves swarming around the human males somehow connects back to the zombie they saw before they entered the elf city, like somebody’s getting drained 😳… also bro’s mewing game is insane

Dex-chan lover
>The Elves in this area have engaged in a greater amount of racemixing
NO SHIT SHERLOCK, THAT DOESN'T MEAN SHIT FOR BASH SINCE THEY'RE PRIORITIZING HUMAN MEN THOUGH :worry:

Dex-chan lover
Also, allowing other races to wed your female population en masse is actually an incredibly retarded idea. RIP L-ves.
Nah, no advantage in genetic purity. More diverse gene pool = more robust and adaptable population

Users who are viewing this thread