Orchid of the Moon

Dex-chan lover
Keep up the quality scans. Absolutely loving them! Also, have a great trip to see your partner! 🙂

Group Leader
At the moment we do not have any translator interested in translating the series, so we do not. In case you know of any scanner that wants to translate it, you can tell them without any problem!
are you still translating the strongest undetectable job rule breaker?

Dex-chan lover
Are you planning to complete the last chapters of It's Fun Having a 300,000 Yen a Month Job Welcoming Home an Onee-san Who Doesn't Find Meaning in a Job That Pays Her 500,000 Yen a Month?

Group Leader
Sure, in fact today I will upload chapter 29 and I'm working on the next 2 chapters (I'll upload them together).
Are you planning to complete the last chapters of It's Fun Having a 300,000 Yen a Month Job Welcoming Home an Onee-san Who Doesn't Find Meaning in a Job That Pays Her 500,000 Yen a Month?

Dex-chan lover
Sure, in fact today I will upload chapter 29 and I'm working on the next 2 chapters (I'll upload them together).
Thanks my bad for the comment asking about the series. I misread the last upload date as 6 months ago and when I went back realized it was days..

Users who are viewing this thread