Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Wow guys I wonder what will happen next. I'm just stumped for answers.

I hope the protag just lets her die, she was a super bitch anyways. We all know that's not going to happen though, gotta up the waifu count

Woops super wrong, thought it was the third person in the teamup from chapter 3/4

Dex-chan lover
Looks like harem skill is working in the background

@tboosh
I thought this is their first meeting(or are you talking about her in the novel?)

@tboosh if you're talking about the girl they got teamed up with in the exams, it's not the same girl.

this girl with the curse is the one who greeted him politely before their exams, if you still remember. and even in the novel, she never once was bitchy.. you're probably mistaking her for that other girl..

I suggest you back read again before saying that here

Group Leader
So, I wonder what kind of lewd act he'll have to do to get enough LP to change her curse into something positive.😆

I also love that the hero is OP as fuck, but needs fuel for his powers. That way, seeing him struggle or lose doesn't feel strange, and we can avoid the crazy power creep for a bit.

Honestly one of the few good ways to make ecchi reasonableish

Hate all those stupid cheerful moment, a waste of page for more potential story and romance development
page 22 is so cringe
not enough edgyness

Group Leader
And then the MC (barely) save her and fall in love with him... Very cliche, really very cliche

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn

There's actually nothing stopping them from asking why that's necessary, then hiring a few dozen pretty women to do it instead, other than emotions for both parties.

Though, seeing as i'm reading the novel and checked through the raw manga chapters ahead... I KNOW THE FUTURE. Not really, but going into details is considered spoilers, so hey.

Dex-chan lover
OH NOES! The Death Mark of 16! What could the MC possibly do?

I mean, other than if he can change a skill level from C to B, it should be trivially easy to change the Death Mark of 16 to the Death Mark of 916, dooming her to die when she turns 916 years old.

But it couldn't possibly be that simple! Could it? COULD IT?!?!

(Yeah, I'm guessing it is exactly that simple, but we are going to have to fight through social status nonsense again.)

Users who are viewing this thread