Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - The Vow Between Two People (Part 1)

It's probably not him. Please don't tell me we're starting an NTR arc because that's going to be boring to sit through.

@Shiroi_Kage
Based on what I've seen via the raws, you're half right. There was this one really ugly, freaky person shown later on that made a sketch of Ema and started to lick it that made me wonder how the paper didn't break or the sketch even get smudged... Sufficed to say, he'll probably be the arc villain for that portion.

Double-page supporter
hmm, if LP based on happiness and such ...
getting NTR-ed might reduce it and make GREAT DANGER to MC ...
(if I'm not mistaken, if LP get to 0, MC will die ?)

Dex-chan lover
iirc, some thieves named Phantom gonna steal ema when they dancing, even though noru was beside her.
Noru instantly chase + save her though, and the one that kidnap ema is female so yeah no NTR

@yarielist At this point, it's only be explicity stated that Creation, Edit, and Grant consume LP. Negative emotions don't affect the total. It's also "fulfilling desire" that increases LP, which can be greed, lust, curiosity, etc. It's basically doing what he likes, but not explicitly being happy.

Double-page supporter
@Zephyrum_Alsend :
basically from 7 sins ? Lust, Gluttony, Pride, etc ...
(or positive side of it ? Lust > Love, Gluttony > Gourmet, Pride > Sense of Achievement)

exception when he take her feeling instead of his logic (?) ...
he get multiple LP from Dryad because of it ...

@yarielist
7 sins, basically. The emphasis has been on lust, but Olivia also emphasized gluttony and pride. Attaining material wealth, fame, trying new things, doing racy things, anything that'll make him feel good in the moment or after the fact (but mostly in the moment) will increase LP. Even napping all day can increase LP (Sloth).

Olivia explains LP in Ch2, and also mentions a skill never mentioned since: LP Conversion. That's what's responsible for him gaining LP all this time, as it's implied to be a fixed amount otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, I'll take Emma and her mom. Yes, that's Emma AND her mom.

Double-page supporter
The one talking about Emma's favorite spot is the #1 guy trying to woo her, probably from some hugely important noble family, and is really strong.

Goddamnit why don't asians have better romance material for their manga. It's like this in all the manhwa and manhua, LNs and WNs.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel Looks like the same boots Nore was wearing in the scene before.
The nutjob licking a drawing of her is coming at the end of ch 25.

Dex-chan lover
Noru probably gonna get like millions of LP if he bury his face on Mrs. Romy's chest. Fuck that milf so stacked!

Users who are viewing this thread