Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon ~Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou~

holy shit, the pacing is awful.
that and the typical flaws every isekai, like this one, has. oof.

but the art is pretty good.

Even though I usually love this kinda shit, this is just awful. Like, him being the apprentice of the guild founder is just being mentioned once and thats it? It's like someones first attempt at a story.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so god awful, so horrible, that it has reached an art form.
I genuinely say that from the heart -- that the writing abilities of the author are so consistently horrendous, that I could only be at awe at it.

Just...How do you create a frame for this liquid mess of feces? It's like the author is 12 years old, and he wanted to create an underdog that gets superpowers, and any woman with a pair of eyes actively tries to go for his crotch, while thinking nothing about being used as a fuel-tank for mana when the MC absent-mindedly uses them to recharge himself to create more "kewl <<skills>>".
Everyone's role is so rigid and mechanic, without any heart and soul in it, that the MC is not even being a manipulative villain when he goes to them to "recharge himself". It's literally as if everyone were written as a video-game character, and the "player" goes off to any willing female characters to "recharge himself". it's so transparent that whomever wrote this thing was way too busy thinking about how to make the next ability work like, or how to insert more tits, that any other character was shoved to the sidelines as a chess-piece that is expected to function as needed and requires no further thought.

This manga is genuinely such a pile of shit, that it does everything it can to be nothing but mediocre. It cannot even be "so bad it's good".
It's just....Bad. I usually don't even bother writing comments, but, holy shit. Just...Wow. I read a lot of isekai, and most of them are "just about average" for you not to think much about them. But this is so consistently piece of revolting garbage, that it actually made an impression.

The main character has 0 development nor redeeming factors. The rest of the cast acts like NPCs which don't know better. The legendary master student?? Oh lets just treat him like every other idiot instead of finding out more about the master of the guild and such. Legendary master trapped in the dungeon?? Cool lets leave her there to rot instead of thinking of ways to unseal her. Unlikeable characters for the sake of being unlikeable? Check.

This shit is literally worse than some chinese trash that i have read and that's saying alot.

Whoo boy, the pretentious attitudes of these people who "critique" manga are entertaining to read. Seriously, it's amazing.

Aggregator gang
I think the artist is a vtuber... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuPrcSmgo6twlAQzwYPlSkQ

Fed-Kun's army
Is there any other manga with a similar art style to this one? If so, please do tell me :)

Dex-chan lover
"Ehehehe I feel so smart being a critique! Move out of the way peasants, big-brained me will tell you all that this manga is shit. I'm gonna drool all over myself to show you my superiority."

Contributor
When the first cover don't even show the main character (or barely), you know it's not a good sign, at all.

Users who are viewing this thread