Ore ga Mitsuketa, Konbini no Koi - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Adorable.
I would have read a long thing about their life together, but this is great.
Three months actually together, ring shopping. What are they, women? (My wife and I were married in three months. 🚛)

Aggregator gang
uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it's over!!! it was such a super sweet saccharine story, i really loved it i loved reading about them. of course hanamaru gets a new place, i love the fact that they got rings after loving each other for two years i loved their sweet little kiss scene i love how they seemed to understand each other so much towards the end wahhh i loved this and maria looked so beautiful during her wedding and this was such a wonderful lovely little manga imma re-read it again now that its over i just love it so much.

Fed-Kun's army
In the beginning, I thought it will be a story about how to deal with a broken heart (I like such stories too...). It turned in a very tender romance but i was not disappointed. Thank you very much for bringing it to us!

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the syrupy sweet story. It was just what I needed to read while sick. I was honestly a bit worried at the end they were going to get into a car accident or something but I guess that just tells you the kind of BL manga I usually read...

I love this manga so much, such a sweet and tears romantic love 🥺😭 Uhm does it still have an extra, right? Im looking forward to it and thanks for scanlating ♥️

Users who are viewing this thread