Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Bad Luck With Women

Dex-chan lover
I really hope it doesn't take 15 years to give the backstory just for it to be lousy or misunderstandings. The only one that it could be justified is the sister (misunderstandings, lousy is never acceptable).

That being said please no incest.

Dex-chan lover
At this rate, a bromance would be the most preferrable ending to this train-wreck of a story.
Possible...
but i have a feeling that a new FMC is coming somehow to make it more troublesome
and plus the war between big sis and the 2 rivals will start to boil off soon too.
So the MC will have more shit to handle than he supposed to have.

Dex-chan lover
I’m so happy this is being translated. I read so much of the web novel and it was unintentionally one of the funniest things I’ve ever read

Dex-chan lover
What happen if all chara have communicatio ln disorder? This is like the funniest shit. Did someone mention LN? I gotta read this.

Dex-chan lover
The girls acknowledge and know that they've both hurt him, and that he doesn't want to be around them - yet they keep forcing themselves onto him. It's really quite obnoxious. It's one of those cases where if the genders were reversed, it'd be intolerable.

Also, I can already take a guess at what happened - childhood friend was actually trying to make him jealous, and didn't realise she was just hurting him, and sportsgirl confessed to him while he was still hurting from that previous confession, he turned her down, and he broke an arm or something so he couldn't play in the basketball tournament.
Trying to hide how things went down feels trite, and isn't going to change anything when revealed, so I'm not just why the author is bothering to hide it at all.

Dex-chan lover
What happen if all chara have communicatio ln disorder? This is like the funniest shit. Did someone mention LN? I gotta read this.
Yes, there is a LN, be sure that what you read is the LN instead of the WN because there is some changes lol

https://soafp.com/tgwtm-ln/
-
That aside, checking out the manga raws, they are nearly done with LN vol.1

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I really hope it doesn't take 15 years to give the backstory just for it to be lousy or misunderstandings. The only one that it could be justified is the sister (misunderstandings, lousy is never acceptable).

That being said please no incest.
Broken (repaired) arm, broken (repaired yet) heart, broken (repaired) skull, yep. Yes this one is a hella dense protagonist. He needs a body & soul made of Pb.

Users who are viewing this thread