Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Study Group

Dex-chan lover
DORKS!

The seven dorks!

It is actually pretty interesting to see a main protagonist of a trauma type series being able to actually do some functions with the source of his trauma.

And if what people were spoilering about was correct,then maybe this can help to fix that deeper issue,or at least let him recognise that he does have that issue.

Dex-chan lover
I mean the drama is insane and most of the girls are beyond crazy with lots of issues but the humor of the MC trying to be gloomy and mess around is peak so far

Question: I was looking at reading it since the translator recommended and I've enjoyed the story but should I read the LN or WN? Do they stop at the same point or is on ongoing or something

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You really can't predict how spontaneous Yukito can be at any situation and it catches me off-guard that I LOL.

Though funny as he may be, he is the only one drawn with eyes with no reflection or shine at all, probably indicating he really is dead inside and no longer expects anything in his life (because of what happened in his life since he was younger, like what her mother said about his eyes)

Dex-chan lover
What was the first chapter even for, when in chapter 6 everything has already been forgotten ? ô_o

Dex-chan lover
The joke in this manga really help the plot shortcoming of this Manga. Thank you for translating i hope you keep translating this and stay healthy

Dex-chan lover
MC'S randomness is actually kinda entertaining. For a person that pretty much gave up he can be quite funny.

Also, this has been mentioned before about the art quality in general, but i just wanna say the 2nd volume cover art is just so weird to look at comparing to the first one

Dex-chan lover
I just read the raw and wow as i said the plot of this Manga is something else, now i only read for the joke. Once again thank you for the translating

Dex-chan lover
I mean the drama is insane and most of the girls are beyond crazy with lots of issues but the humor of the MC trying to be gloomy and mess around is peak so far

Question: I was looking at reading it since the translator recommended and I've enjoyed the story but should I read the LN or WN? Do they stop at the same point or is on ongoing or something
There are plenty of differences, but the most concise way to describe them is:

Read the LN if you enjoy a similar MC and characters to this adaptation. (It still isn't as goofy in my opinion, though.)
Read the WN if you enjoy a story with a more depressing tint and a more cutthroat MC, especially in how he processes his trauma, and a darker tone to the internal struggles of the characters in general.

While the story isn't anything grand, I personally enjoy both because, while it's the same story, they each offer a different enough tone. That being said, if you ask around, most old fans prefer the WN version. (At least what's available of it, because it's on hiatus as the author focuses on the LN, which has a decent level of popularity for the kind of story it is.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread