Ore ni wa Kono Kuragari ga Kokochiyo Katta: Zetsubou kara Hajimaru Isekai Seikatsu, Kami no Kimagure de Kyousei Haishinchuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Will it happen or not?

The answer is...
giphy.gif

By.
Screenshot-2024-05-09-at-14-50-28-Ore-ni-wa-Kono-Kuragari-ga-Kokochiyokatta-Chapter-12-Rawkuma.png

I am getting flashbacks from a different manga... MC RUUUN! Run before its too late

Dex-chan lover
Well I wasn't expecting this, however I am guessing it's one of those manga where everyone is out to kill the MC.
Although I might be wrong.

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Well I wasn't expecting this, however I am guessing it's one of those manga where everyone is out to kill the MC.

I dont think that is the case at all, it sounds like he thinks its like that, but no one is.

I dont think that is the case at all, it sounds like he thinks its like that, but no one is.
Read chapters 9 (or 8, forgot which one) again. People have kind of stopped hating Hikaru (they indeed hated him because he was falsely accused of murdering Nanami), but he still thinks that everyone hates him and never checks the chat.
It might become a little bit more understandable next chapter...

Dex-chan lover
Read chapters 9 (or 8, forgot which one) again. People have kind of stopped hating Hikaru (they indeed hated him because he was falsely accused of murdering Nanami), but he still thinks that everyone hates him and never checks the chat.
It might become a little bit more understandable next chapter...
I know that is currently the case, I was more talking about story direction, so many authors love their whole everyone is out to get the MC stories, and this seemed like one of those at first glance, but feels like its not the direction its going, which is a plus to me as I can't stand those stories. So was worried it if another wave of hate was inbound from out of nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread