Ore ni wa Kono Kuragari ga Kokochiyo Katta: Zetsubou kara Hajimaru Isekai Seikatsu, Kami no Kimagure de Kyousei Haishinchuu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
that girl at the end has a chance of going on my S.A.B. list depending on how she treats the MC

Group Leader
-Why did you choose to be with me?
+So i could revive the girl i truly love!
:haa:

Don't get me wrong, almost everyone would do it if they were in this guy shoes, but if Refreya stays with him after that it would be the real reason of the fantasy/supernatural tag...

reading ahead in the raws, sadly it seems to be that the series get axed around chapter 36, but as for all the series I really start to like and get invested into, they get shut down :cry:

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh THAT IS JEAN???? In my mind, Jean is a super beautiful girl who like to tease Hikaru. Im actually a Jean fan than Rifreya. In the novel, she was more lovely in my opnion, thus them the girls makes my thing down there remains standing in respect to their everyday lives

Dex-chan lover
reading ahead in the raws, sadly it seems to be that the series get axed around chapter 36, but as for all the series I really start to like and get invested into, they get shut down :cry:
The WN is complete and fully translated. (Note, I haven't read it so can't comment, though I can vouch for that translator)

Dex-chan lover
WN also ended, so you can read that from the part where the manga got axed. The translator is credible so I can recommend it '-')b

Users who are viewing this thread