Ore ni wa Kono Kuragari ga Kokochiyo Katta: Zetsubou kara Hajimaru Isekai Seikatsu, Kami no Kimagure de Kyousei Haishinchuu - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
with 400 mil viewers I thought he'll be on top 5 spot but 14th??? how many viewers on 1st place? 2 billion or something? author really thought all 2 billion people had the interest to watch stream of people hacking monsters

with 400 mil viewers I thought he'll be on top 5 spot but 14th??? how many viewers on 1st place? 2 billion or something? author really thought all 2 billion people had the interest to watch stream of people hacking monsters
apparently, all humankind is watching them constantly. i wonder if being a viewer is a full-time well-paid job. ig you don't have many holidays tho.

Doesn't know the TREE monsters weakness! IS HE DUMB!? The weakness is FIRE!!!!

Double-page supporter
God makes the stream available to all, and the viewer count is counting people watching with you, or in a public place like on the Time Square jumbotrons.
This would make the viewer count make sense if you assume a world population of at least more than a hundred billion.

This would make the viewer count make sense if you assume a world population of at least more than a hundred billion.
plot twist: it counts bots.

btw the global population is leaked in ch 23. it's 7 billions.

Users who are viewing this thread