Ore ni wa Kono Kuragari ga Kokochiyo Katta: Zetsubou kara Hajimaru Isekai Seikatsu, Kami no Kimagure de Kyousei Haishinchuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Idiot, I know the trauma he had of receiving messages the second he popped out of the forest but c'mon. They went through the effort of reaching out through another player entirely to try and tell you something and the player himself even seems like it's a good thing. Do you really think someone going through all that extra effort will just scream hate messages at you? Open it up and get the update.

Idiot, I know the trauma he had of receiving messages the second he popped out of the forest but c'mon. They went through the effort of reaching out through another player entirely to try and tell you something and the player himself even seems like it's a good thing. Do you really think someone going through all that extra effort will just scream hate messages at you? Open it up and get the update.
he has tunnel vision i swear

Fed-Kun's army
People absolutely would go through that effort to scream hate messages at people lol

Dex-chan lover
Where's Chapter 7-9??? I put this manga on 'Plan to Read' list, so I can't start reading this without those missing chapters.

page 20
"zen'in josei no tansaku-sha"
"everyone are female explorers" or "they are all ladies explorers"
MTL do use searcher instead of explorer sometimes
the word on top of his head is an onomatopoeia of an impact, a loud sound, "a surprise"

Where's Chapter 7-9??? I put this manga on 'Plan to Read' list, so I can't start reading this without those missing chapters.
the guild's site is broken sadly. so the only place where you can find those are on aggregators sites (such as Comick)
asked them to upload those, but it's a dead group so i doubt they'll do it.

page 20
"zen'in josei no tansaku-sha"
"everyone are female explorers" or "they are all ladies explorers"
MTL do use searcher instead of explorer sometimes
the word on top of his head is an onomatopoeia of an impact, a loud sound, "a surprise"
oopsies. tysm for noticing that mistake. actually not a mistake from the MTL but me that didn't check if the software correctly applied my changes (i edit all bubbles, and sometimes edits arent properly saved).

fixing that rn, switching to "ALL-FEMALE ADVENTURERS..." (ikr it's "explorer" but idc, it's my TL and i decided it will be adventurer for more continuity with the other isekais). adding sfx too.

Supporter
Ah such innocence. You havent been long on the internet. Some people would do just that.

Dex-chan lover
When the lady who can rip your head off with her thighs wishes you the best in courting her friend...
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread