Ore ni wa Kono Kuragari ga Kokochiyo Katta: Zetsubou kara Hajimaru Isekai Seikatsu, Kami no Kimagure de Kyousei Haishinchuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Well, this went to complete sh*t. I didn't expect the author to make every character an idiot. They said the demon lord would get stronger every time it climbs a floor, so luring it closer to a higher floor is the worst thing they could do. These characters might as well just kill themselves.

Oh no, it's "completed." I hope it's not a rushed ending, I liked this one.
WN and LN both ends the same way. as far as i'm concerned the manga does too. it is (quoting the author) an "unfinished story" (cf. last chapter's comments for more)

Dex-chan lover
Well, this went to complete sh*t. I didn't expect the author to make every character an idiot. They said the demon lord would get stronger every time it climbs a floor, so luring it closer to a higher floor is the worst thing they could do. These characters might as well just kill themselves.
They aren't letting it climb those stairs, just getting closer, so that they can get help from upstairs. It isn't going to just ignore them and climb out, Hikaru smells just as tasty to a Demon Lord as he does to a Great Spirit, maybe more, since DL doesn't have worshipers gathering Loved Ones for sacrifice.

Dex-chan lover
They aren't letting it climb those stairs, just getting closer, so that they can get help from upstairs. It isn't going to just ignore them and climb out, Hikaru smells just as tasty to a Demon Lord as he does to a Great Spirit, maybe more, since DL doesn't have worshipers gathering Loved Ones for sacrifice.
It's funny that you say this after they just let it climb up the stairs to the next floor they were waiting on.

Dex-chan lover
They'd have had a better chance on previous floors.
Deeper floors require higher level explorers, the third floor is the max mc's porter pass will allow him to go. You're asking for level five people to go down to a level thirty area, just so that they can get to that DL before it get's another vague level up.

Dex-chan lover
Deeper floors require higher level explorers, the third floor is the max mc's porter pass will allow him to go. You're asking for level five people to go down to a level thirty area, just so that they can get to that DL before it get's another vague level up.
That's better than death. They should've all gone together as a mob in the first place. Who could they even call from higher floors? Weaker explorers?

Dex-chan lover
That's better than death. They should've all gone together as a mob in the first place. Who could they even call from higher floors? Weaker explorers?
There are checkpoints on each floor, with groups like theirs prepared to sound the alarm if they hear the DL coming. The majority of people are camped out on the higher floors waiting for the alarm, only a few of the stronger parties are there going on scouting missions into the lower floors, and they just went back to camp when they didn't find the DL that night.

Dex-chan lover
There are checkpoints on each floor, with groups like theirs prepared to sound the alarm if they hear the DL coming. The majority of people are camped out on the higher floors waiting for the alarm, only a few of the stronger parties are there going on scouting missions into the lower floors, and they just went back to camp when they didn't find the DL that night.
Lol. We both know this author has been spitting BS and they'll continue to do so.

Dex-chan lover
Lol. We both know this author has been spitting BS and they'll continue to do so.
I read the story, so I know these things, there were groups on the lower floors that are dead now, and the all girl group that introduced themselves to tease Hikaru and Rifreya were one of the higher level groups that can make it down to the fifth floor. They just finished their patrol and headed back to camp upstairs, when Hikaru was also asked change shifts with someone else. MC decided he needed to work overtime, for the views, and that's why he's there to run into/attract the Demon Lord long after his shift at watch ended.

Dex-chan lover
I read the story, so I know these things, there were groups on the lower floors that are dead now, and the all girl group that introduced themselves to tease Hikaru and Rifreya were one of the higher level groups that can make it down to the fifth floor. They just finished their patrol and headed back to camp upstairs, when Hikaru was also asked change shifts with someone else. MC decided he needed to work overtime, for the views, and that's why he's there to run into/attract the Demon Lord long after his shift at watch ended.
So, your entire argument against the idea that this plan was stupid is that you know how this situation turned out in the novel. That makes your replies even more hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
So, your entire argument against the idea that this plan was stupid is that you know how this situation turned out in the novel. That makes your replies even more hilarious.
No, the idea is sound, the groups at the stairs raise the alarm when the monster comes close, and then the higher ranked explorers take it down with numbers. It's expected to have many casualties, but this is the safe way to do it. The MC ruined that plan, because he's wafting a delicious aroma down into the lower floor (fourth floor), making the Demon Lord hurry up, and then his group lost their horn for calling in back up.

Dex-chan lover
No, the idea is sound, the groups at the stairs raise the alarm when the monster comes close, and then the higher ranked explorers take it down with numbers. It's expected to have many casualties, but this is the safe way to do it. The MC ruined that plan, because he's wafting a delicious aroma down into the lower floor (fourth floor), making the Demon Lord hurry up, and then his group lost their horn for calling in back up.

Users who are viewing this thread