Ore ni wa Kono Kuragari ga Kokochiyo Katta: Zetsubou kara Hajimaru Isekai Seikatsu, Kami no Kimagure de Kyousei Haishinchuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Supporter
Both Rifreya and Nanami being on the vol. 5 cover that's posted as this series' thumbnail takes quite a bit of the tension out of this "Oh no, with Rifreya potentially mortally wounded, who will he spend his wish on?" situation.

Dex-chan lover
She was getting so high on the battle that she ended up losing control and not even feeling that massive wound huh? Can't he use points for a recovery potion or something along those lines?

Group Leader
Man I think at least use AI while translating. I guess you use deepl or google translate or something like that

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man just use AI while translating. I guess you use deepl or google translate or something like that
no. if we are talking about latest gpt, simply no. don't. the translations might be fine, but its not accurate, and they always have the ai feel to them, and the ai's choice of words is always in a way that feels sensored. learning how to use deepl the right way is better (at least for now)

Dex-chan lover
Both Rifreya and Nanami being on the vol. 5 cover that's posted as this series' thumbnail takes quite a bit of the tension out of this "Oh no, with Rifreya potentially mortally wounded, who will he spend his wish on?" situation.
it's not like mangaka don't place dead characters in covers. like ever...

Double-page supporter
As always Thank you for the chapter. Well I hope the mc makes the right choice though judging by the cover it seems both of them are gonna live

Power Uploader
As always Thank you for the chapter. Well I hope the mc makes the right choice though judging by the cover it seems both of them are gonna live
I mean, it could just by symbolic or whatever. His sisters are there as well after all.

Man I think at least use AI while translating. I guess you use deepl or google translate or something like that
no. if we are talking about latest gpt, simply no. don't. the translations might be fine, but its not accurate, and they always have the ai feel to them, and the ai's choice of words is always in a way that feels sensored. learning how to use deepl the right way is better (at least for now)
Sugoi (from HuggingFace), then DeepL (alongside it's rewriting features), eventually google translate (DeepL sometimes doesn't pick up some words and tries to phonetically translate them), and eventually RomajiDesu (uses Google's Mecab and is a dictionary).

Obviously have to rewrite some bubbles so they make sense (sadly english isn't my first language). DeepL isn't really made for "spoken language" and mangas. After all, its database (Linguee) is mostly made out of articles and "written language", but Sugoi generally fixes that.

Users who are viewing this thread