Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken: Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 14 Ch. 181

Dex-chan lover
Relaxing beach mini arc done. Travel arc next? I don't think MC has been anywhere outside of his forest and the adjacent city

Dex-chan lover
Thanks

Edit: feels like it's been a good while since we had a Hesty chapter

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

All this Hesty cuteness made my day again 🥰

P.S. Anne should be able to learn swimming rather quickly, I mean she has some built-in ballast tanks/floaters after all

Dex-chan lover
Getting a confession from a loli dragon has to be on my bucket list and it ain't happening in this world.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly dragons and a tree is a weird combination of harem, also thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly dragons and a tree is a weird combination of harem, also thanks for the translation.
I'll be honest, I'm not even sure we can  really call it a harem, at least not your typical harem, isn't so far only two girls interested in him? And you can argue he's not dense, he simply don't see anyone like that, he only has eyes for his house-wife.

It's literally just a dude with his friends, nothing to read between the lines, with Hestia being like family at this point rather than just a friend.

I find it kinda refreshing compared to generic forced harem nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread