Ore no Ie no Koakuma Imouto - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
What a great group name. Too bad I don’t have any shame so I can’t relate.

Aggregator gang
The credits are so funny bro im laughing my sides off:pepela:. Thank you for the hard work, Mr. IAIKIRLKIRTIWKMS

Really you’re going for a snipe? Could’ve asked me first.
I know I'll get a ton of hate for this comment, BUT.
This can hardly count as sniping anymore, when the OG group doesn't update the Manga for four months while new chapters are out.
I'm glad that someone picked this forgotten piece up and put the effort in to TL it.
Thanks for the TL IAIKIRLKIRTIWKMS!

Edit: what a way to phrase your sentence... makes you sound like an unpleasent person.

Power Uploader
I know I'll get a ton of hate for this comment, BUT.
This can hardly count as sniping anymore, when the OG group doesn't update the Manga for four months while new chapters are out.
I'm glad that someone picked this forgotten piece up and put the effort in to TL it.
Thanks for the TL IAIKIRLKIRTIWKMS!

Edit: what a way to phrase your sentence... makes you sound like an unpleasent person.
I know I will get a lot of hate for this, not you.

First of all, I didn't update because I have been doing other manga's and that's why I put this one aside to focus on the other ones I've been translating. However this doesn't neccesarily mean I dropped them. A lot of people on MangaDex have told me if you want to know if someone stopped/dropped something, ask them and if so ask if you can take over. This also is better to avoid problems like these.

I didn't meant come of as rude. I'm just wondering why they decided to upload before asking me if they could take over.

Anyways, they can upload their version and I'll upload mine. No problems.

Dex-chan lover
XnFUEKM.png

Isn't it nice that he's reciting his entire life in his monologue but somehow the translation is
Well, its
probably
impossible
After all

Power Uploader
A lot of people on MangaDex have told me if you want to know if someone stopped/dropped something, ask them and if so ask if you can take over. This also is better to avoid problems like these.

I didn't meant come of as rude. I'm just wondering why they decided to upload before asking me if they could take over.

Naaaah, the unwritten rule is pretty much... 3 months no update (3 months after raws) any group can pick up.

Dex-chan lover
Naaaah, the unwritten rule is pretty much... 3 months no update (3 months after raws) any group can pick up.
I mean, that's my rule of thumb. More than 3 update cycles with nary a peep => I assume the translator isn't interested or dropped it. Especially for twitter manga like this that others translate in a matter of a few hours. I forgot what this was even about (not that there's much to talk about lol).

Apparently here we have 20 chapters for a finished work. Probably adds up to like, 30 pages, but still quite a lag.

Users who are viewing this thread