Ore no Ie no Koakuma Imouto - Vol. 2 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Are they blood related or one is adopted? I don't remember it being mentioned.

Power Uploader
Are they blood related or one is adopted? I don't remember it being mentioned.
They are not blood related. This should've been mentioned in chapter 20, though. It also says stepbrother in the synopsis :meguusmug:

They are not blood related. This should've been mentioned in chapter 20, though. It also says stepbrother in the synopsis :meguusmug:
Trying to badmouth the other TL since his/her pride got somehow hurt by being "sniped" after 4 months of not TLing the manga. Now TLing again and trying to outrun IAIKIRLKIRTIWKMS. What a sorry person.
Thanks for the TL IAIKIRLKIRTIWKMS. :)

Power Uploader
Trying to badmouth the other TL since his/her pride got somehow hurt by being "sniped" after 4 months of not TLing the manga. Now TLing again and trying to outrun IAIKIRLKIRTIWKMS. What a sorry person.
How exactly am I badouthing them when it was literally mentioned in the raws? Also you're free to read their translations as I mentioned before.

I would rather wait 6 months for a good TLing than read a faster/sniping but poor TLing

Users who are viewing this thread