Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai - Ayase IF - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Considering how old this series (at least its parent series) is, does this make Kanako one of the earlier examples of the mesugaki archetype?

Dex-chan lover
Nooooo the cliffhanger!?!
dammit hopefully we get the last 6 chapters of the peak route

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know what’s crazier, that this was released in 2022, or that it’s marked as complete on a cliffhanger…

EDIT: doh. Forgot there’s 6 chapters left.

Well, it was an interesting blast from the past. I might even look up how the original series ended.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know what’s crazier, that this was released in 2022, or that it’s marked as complete on a cliffhanger…

EDIT: doh. Forgot there’s 6 chapters left.

Well, it was an interesting blast from the past. I might even look up how the original series ended.
Og series end is divisive to say the least
basically Author had a Shock Ending outcome but got SUPER COLD Feet to see it through & pulled it back ruining every other story thread they built up to the end.

Dex-chan lover
Og series end is divisive to say the least
basically Author had a Shock Ending outcome but got SUPER COLD Feet to see it through & pulled it back ruining every other story thread they built up to the end.
I remember hearing a bit about it. I knew it wasn’t going the main route, the author had some sense. I did hope it had a better closure after the cold feet part. Sounds like nobody won….

Dex-chan lover
I remember hearing a bit about it. I knew it wasn’t going the main route, the author had some sense. I did hope it had a better closure after the cold feet part. Sounds like nobody won….
Everyone lost if you can believe it lol
which is why there’s many who hold the VN route / IF routes endings with great regard as they’re actually definitive
fans wanted closure

If scanlator-kun can see this, i am so so thankful you picked this up, been waiting for 2 years. Please translate Vol. 3 too :)

Dex-chan lover
LN ending? Wasn't it a win for
Kirino
Yes & no

1 she got her wish for 1 day & then they chose to forget it & make it like it was never real cuz incest

2 there’s no satisfying conclusion as fans wanted more elaboration at the time

-kirino got her brother Ending yet she was deus ex machina’d back to being a brat

-kuroneko sacrificed everything to make the incest happen even killing her own feelings yet they’re back to akiba outings

-saori became an afterthought despite being a rich otaku bombshell

-Ayase Arguably has the only conclusion with finality albeit bitter

-childhood friend became mindbroken because of the events despite being a support pillar

Last edited:
Yes & no

1 she got her wish for 1 day & then they chose to forget it & make it like it was never real cuz incest

2 there’s no satisfying conclusion as fans wanted more elaboration at the time

-kirino got her brother Ending yet she was deus ex machina’d back to being a brat

-kuroneko sacrificed everything to make the incest happen eve killing her own feelings yet they’re back to akiba outings

-saori became an afterthought despite being a rich otaku bombshell

-Ayase Arguably has the only conclusion with finality albeit bitter

-childhood friend beca mindbroken because of the events despite being a support pillar
Haha yup I agree. Tbh I already forgot some bits and parts of how the last volume went down - been years since I read it and also because I hated it. Additionally, haven't really confirmed it but i remember seeing it somewhere that Kirino has a scene on the Eromanga Sensei LN where she somehow hinted on her and siscon brother's enduring relationship.

I'm not a fan of the incest route though. I went on watching, reading this piece of work because of Ayase, Ruri, Kanako, Saori. Well, these If routes are blessings.

Dex-chan lover
Haha yup I agree. Tbh I already forgot some bits and parts of how the last volume went down - been years since I read it and also because I hated it. Additionally, haven't really confirmed it but i remember seeing it somewhere that Kirino has a scene on the Eromanga Sensei LN where she somehow hinted on her and siscon brother's enduring relationship.

I'm not a fan of the incest route though. I went on watching, reading this piece of work because of Ayase, Ruri, Kanako, Saori. Well, these If routes are blessings.
Iirc In the VN if you chose Kirino they actually explored her past
& it was revealed she was actually adopted making Her your stepsister furthermore she became the cool mom of 2 kids in the end

couldnt get into EROmanga Sensei cuz the translations were so damn infrequent that I got fed up waiting & dropped it so idk anything about cameos from Oreimo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread