Ore no Imouto ga Saikou no Okazudatta - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Miyu had them for ages, and Yamamoto was at least trying to compete with Miyu. One tried to date him properly, but she got hooked on Miyu after that semi-threesome they all had the moment she was introduced. Yuka... well she was raped-but-kind-of-not raped, so that's a no, for now.

Ask as many questions as you want. I have all day, and I've been dying to get all this off my chest.
After reading some WN vhaprers including that Yuka one after last chapter's comments, I figured maybe they would do something racy or scandalous here…

But this could've been two panels in the last one and just omitted as a chapter.
So, so far the MC and FMC haven't done it?
Or did you mean in your other comment that he pulled out?

Dex-chan lover
this is retarded for reasons completely unrelated to being the last chapter
this girl is just cool judging everything for these boys, that doesn't make any sense, where is her vulnerability, why isn't she afraid of their judgment of her at all?

the incest is perverted but the male female role inversion is actually more perverted than that

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, but it’s becoming impossible for me to read this, since Japanese is not my thing, and the translator doesn’t know how to translate it
Hence why I poured through and used my Japanese skills to post spoilers. I barely got through it myself, and I was extremely motivated, and I had the skills needed. Unless you're dying to find out the answer to the mysteries, it's really not worth trying to translate it. I recommend anything else until someone else it for you.

Does the brother get involved with anyone else besides Miyu?
i been trying to find a site where i can read the webnovel and light novel so far no luck if you could spare the site to where i can read thank you and thx for telling us what to look forward to my friend your a real soldier

Aggregator gang
This is somehow a worse ending than Gal Cleaning. That tanked way further off base (on purpose no less) but even with that you knew it was over and never continuing. This is like a mid-episode credits roll.

Users who are viewing this thread