Ore no [Kantei] Skill ga Cheat Sugite ~Densetsu no Yuusha wo Yomi "Tori" Saikyou e~ - Ch. 10 - The One Who Inherits the Hero’s Legacy

Dex-chan lover
Wow hold on, so the heroes sword that can only be drawn by those it accepts, nobles put signs around and they think that makes it theirs. With religion so prevalent you want to persecute and call the hero chosen by the goddess as a thief? That would never be accepted by the populace, you would have all the populace, the church and the hero as a enemy on top of every other nation would have no reason to support that claim. That just makes you a enemy of the world with no chance of success.

Dex-chan lover
Wow hold on, so the heroes sword that can only be drawn by those it accepts, nobles put signs around and they think that makes it theirs. With religion so prevalent you want to persecute and call the hero chosen by the goddess as a thief? That would never be accepted by the populace, you would have all the populace, the church and the hero as a enemy on top of every other nation would have no reason to support that claim. That just makes you a enemy of the world with no chance of success.
Nobles are stupid. They only think about their own little selves. That's why.

Dex-chan lover
Since we saw that the Goddess is on the MC's side, something tells me that whoever the church worships, is not the Goddess they think it is.

Some evil God passing itself off as the real Goddess probably, and this evil is trying to deter a hero from rising through use of the church.

Dex-chan lover
bruh, what a weird course of action. some fluffy beastgirl made the knight girl go beserk, so MC had to rely on past/dead hero skills to kiss her so she can calm down and get freed from her berserk state.

and suddenly the hero sword stuck in a stone comes with a tutorial on how to proceed in case you actually pull it from the stone? what should they do, invite everybody to dinner? lol

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so last chapter I complained about the sword popping up out of nowhere BUT there are parts from chapter 4 (4.3 and 4.4) that were not translated. In those parts shows a little bit of Clara's backstory about how her hometown was attacked/raided by bandits. And it shows the 3 of them arriving at the town and even seeing the Hero's Sword in the stone. I was only able to find the raw version as well. If someone could please translate them that would be great.

From what I found the manga goes up to ch. 29.3

Dex-chan lover
Yes, she must face justice, which will surely be expulsion and then conveniently have to join up with the mc.

Dex-chan lover
Getting the power of past heroes?
Sounds familiar.
my-hero-academia-sakuga.webp

Dex-chan lover
i agree with many of the sentiments of this comment section. I want to like this MC, but whenever they say things like "sounds like a lot trouble" or "seems difficult and i don't wanna deal with it", its just frustrating.

thanks for the translations, tho

Dex-chan lover
Ah, they've heard the stories and legends of heroes breaking into peoples houses, destroying pottery, and looting chests. They understand that to be a hero, you must be a thief

Dex-chan lover
Since we saw that the Goddess is on the MC's side, something tells me that whoever the church worships, is not the Goddess they think it is.

Some evil God passing itself off as the real Goddess probably, and this evil is trying to deter a hero from rising through use of the church.
I mean maybe, but other than the grand thief is the church against him? It sounded more like just at the level of taking over the skill granting to intercept skills that get in their way, that's more organized crime vs them being followers of somthing else. Not so sure the higher ranks are aware, it depends on how large scare that was, it could just have been that village as he was using it to hide.

Dex-chan lover
Nobles are stupid. They only think about their own little selves. That's why.
Your not wrong, but that's part of why, sure they can claim it while its stuck in there land. But no one will respect the claim. All it does is mean the hero has to flee your nation to another nation who will deny the claim.

Dex-chan lover
always those fucking Faries...

I knew she was evil. Nobody makes you time leap that often without good reasons. I just wish I could've hurt her more and ripped off her wings. :mad:

Dex-chan lover
"Was anyone hurt?"
"Only an oni bounty hunter, he's unconscious over there."
"... It was all his fault, not mine."

Users who are viewing this thread