Ore no [Kantei] Skill ga Cheat Sugite ~Densetsu no Yuusha wo Yomi "Tori" Saikyou e~ - Ch. 9 - The Vessel of Wisdom

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Only good thing out of this series being dropped for a few years is that once it was picked up by a pretty reputable TL group, we are not getting really quick new releases lately and it's really a good thing since the chapters are relatively short even even if you combine the sub-chapters together.

Thanks, LHT. I want moar, please

Dex-chan lover
he has the power of the hero now he just needs to tame this girl and make her part of the harem

Dex-chan lover
Where did the sword in the stone come from? I don't remember that being mentioned. It wasn't even in the story until now after checking. Don't bring important items/plot in just willy nilly.
Yeah had the same confusion. Last chapter he was trying to read her skills, suddenly a holly sword in a stone just in the middle of where they are fighting.. wtf. Or is it very poorly meant to be in his mind, like he is drawing the hero skill? The last chapter or two just make no sense. This fight for no reason, the royal guard setting up the fight and knowing that the priest was killed but didn't find out who the kidnappers was, what does she think a child under somewhere between 5-10 years old kidnapped the princess? This whole berserker thing from cats being near her. Like come on with these forced fights.

Dex-chan lover
This already feels like it's dragging its feet... Hope it gets better.

Dex-chan lover
So I assume this is all... Metaphorical? Like, it's all happening in his mind as a representation of the struggle of copying Marianne's heroic abilities? But something also tells me he's gonna wind up with a literal magical sword too

Users who are viewing this thread