Ore no Koto ga Daikirai na Imouto ga Kowai - Ch. 1

Power Uploader
Alright, I'll explain before any more misunderstandings happen.

This translation is not new, but part of a scanlated release batch from 2023-01-31 that includes translations of the R18 fanbox extra pages. It's over a year old by now. Note that I'm just an uploader and not involved with the scanlator or this group in any way. I don't think the scanlator is even here on MD, so none of the feedback here will reach them.

It would be incorrect to upload the SFW parts of the release to the R18 Fanbox extras page, so I uploaded these pages under this title where it belongs, as it's translating the same thing the other groups did, and uploaded the NSFW parts to the R18 title page in the Related tab.

If you can't see the R18 extras page, check your Content Filter settings.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, I'll explain before any more misunderstandings happen.

This translation is not new, but part of a scanlated release batch from 2023-01-31 that includes translations of the R18 fanbox extra pages. It's over a year old by now. Note that I'm just an uploader and not involved with the scanlator or this group in any way. I don't think the scanlator is even here on MD, so none of the feedback here will reach them.

It would be incorrect to upload the SFW parts of the release to the R18 Fanbox extras page, so I uploaded these pages under this title where it belongs, as it's translating the same thing the other groups did, and uploaded the NSFW parts to the R18 title page in the Related tab.

If you can't see the R18 extras page, check your Content Filter settings.
I think if this was explained at the end of this uploaded chapter, then this would've been avoided.

But I do appreciate you explaining this, this upload was from left field.

Users who are viewing this thread