Ore no Kouhai ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai

Description sucks.
Maybe I'm just tired, but it says hardly anything about the manga.
Instead it's talking about the anime and novel?
Well I came here to look at the manga.
I'm not reading this.
1 star.

While I agree that the description is certainly lacking, there isn't much I can do about it at this point. However, I feel that you would certainly be missing out by not reading. If you've watched the anime then this is simply a spin-off series that focuses on the relationship between Ruri Gokou, aka Kuroneko, and Kyousuke Kousaka while they attempt to explore their feelings for each other.
@ThatOneJester

@ArsenalTech
I have trouble finding things, so the most I can do online is look at whats new on the site here.
I don't watch a lot of anime, and I do read a lot, but Japanese novels are hard to find as well.
All I had to go on was the cover art, and others comments which were as summarized: People want more.
So I chose to go with judging based on the cover art since the description was so horrible since all it really did was reference other works.
Not good enough to get me motivated to read it.
I'll bump it to 4 since 5 would mean average, but since the first thing people see are the cover art and description on this site they should have put effort into it in a way that appeals to people who don't know of that authors work.
I don't know this guy.

@ThatOneJester
Fair enough. If you haven't watched the anime then it would likely not appeal to you much, and from the looks of it, the manga for the main story doesn't cover all the material from the anime, or else I'd redirect you to that since you say that you're more of a reader. Thanks for commenting regardless.

Aggregator gang
I am hesitatingly if I should read this. It’s not even a spoiler. We all know how this sh*t ends.

Kuroneko is the best girl. When they get “together” we all knew that sh*t was to good to be true! I remember jumping out of my seat and being happy but then it was smash to pieces with some messed up stuff.

(I just want to get away from this story) But for the sake of Ruri I’ll read this. Heck i might even buy the LNs..

Sigh. It still just fills me with so much sadness and regret though.

Since I know the other ending... I am going to cry if kuroneko doesn't get something good, she was my favorite girl. I do hope the ending doesn't fall through T_T, thank you for translating!

Dex-chan lover
@ArsenalTech
And manga ending? Somewhere I read a summary, dunno if it was about anime or manga.

Of course I never bothered with the original manga/anime and only stick with sidestories and doujins. :> That's a lot better and your time isn't wasted.

@monkey123
It seems like the manga was never fully completed and only reached up to when Kirino and Ayase fought and reconciled. If it were my guess, the manga would've ended the same way as the anime.

Been officially translated into English for years, so for the impatient ones. Amazon is your friend.

Users who are viewing this thread