Ore no Level Up ga Okashi! ~ Dekiru Otoko no Isekai Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Conviction

Dex-chan lover
Yes MC your a giant PoS for failing the one person who believes in you and trusts you fully and whom you like back.... I'll be forgiving if it ends up his ability doesn't allow him to say that but I seriously doubt this will be the case.

Dex-chan lover
You also loved her all this time what's the fucking problem come on my guy.

Dex-chan lover
If he had to say he loved her first, that would be one thing... but she said it to him and he didn't say it back? After impregnanting her even? If she was a prostitute, I wouldn't be upset... cause she could just be lying, but this girl gave her first time to him. Just wtf is author thinking with this? :meguupog:

I came to the manga version after reading the web novel for this scene to see if it changed. Why the fuck was he more prepared to take responsibility and marry a prostitute than a girl who openly confesses to him? I'm so lost here, it'd be a different story if he was just holding out to gain a few more levels, but this indecisiveness was so frustrating that I wouldn't even mind if Marie was stolen from him

Aggregator gang
oof he better make her happy along with all the other girls. And agreed with some other ppl here why is more willing to take responsibility with prozzie than with other girl? He better take care of'em all lmao

Users who are viewing this thread