Ore no Mental wa Genkai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Exceeding the limit

Group Leader
Sorry for the long delay, page two had to be redone 2 times bcs the PSD got corrupted... and since I don't have much free time I focused on my other projects instead, but anyway, Enjoy the chapter!

Appreciate the chapter! I do want to know just what it is that she likes about him. Not saying he is unlikable, but most of his good points are probably more than skin deep. So I'm sure there's a story to be told.

Aggregator gang
This is... Pretty fun to read unlike your cliche romcom that would take hundred of chapters just to get to the confession part.

I find this manga good.. The fluff is there in the right place.. I'm really fan of gyaru and strong willed girls..

Supporter
awww. at least he has the self awareness to know that how he's acting is wrong

Dex-chan lover
We all need someone that tries to understand us, what a badass FMC

Double-page supporter
this is one of those where him being an otaku isn't the be all end all of his personality, which usually would lead to very warped logic and bad writing, he's battling an inferiority complex which could lead to interesting development, i'm glad the author didn't just slap "i only like 2d see you in 300 chapters"

Dex-chan lover
@artdeer Briefly did that possibility cross my mind, except for the fact that he can hold a pretty normal conversation. Maybe some other neurological deficiency though

I appreciate the MC for vocalizing how overwhelmed he is instead of just running away without saying a word. At least that way there’s communication and potential resolution to his emotional turmoil rather than needless continuation of drama due to lack of communication.

Still a baby tho lmao

Dex-chan lover
this is one of those where him being an otaku isn't the be all end all of his personality, which usually would lead to very warped logic and bad writing, he's battling an inferiority complex which could lead to interesting development, i'm glad the author didn't just slap "i only like 2d see you in 300 chapters"
Oh nah, I HATE MCs like that, they're the type to really make people see why "virgin" is widely used as an insult, they crank that shit to 100. If I ever met someone who says "I only like 2D women" best believe I'll bully the absolute shit outta him, toughen him up and make him get rid of that omega virgin mindset

Users who are viewing this thread