Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Rabukome o Zenryoku de Jama Shite Iru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
is this one of the manga where we should just shut off our brain?

Dex-chan lover
Whats the difference between this and the anime? Or is it just a adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
I would like to know as well.
I don't remember it playing out like this compared to the anime(of course with similarities though), so I'd assume differences but I haven't seen the anime in a fucking bit.

The description lied to me and I feel cheated now
"2) he will fall from the rooftop in female clothes", my ass

Dex-chan lover
@Echonic
The bigger question is what's the difference between this and H spinoff? As far as i remember anime both mangas look really similar, although order of events is different a bit.

Dex-chan lover
@HYBRID_BEING
In the words of pvortex "As far as I know, this spin-off basically the same with a few differences. It ends at the same point the anime does. Not sure why no one picked it up, but it's probably because it's the exact same storyline and everything. The spin-off, however, has a different art-style and some events are shuffled around a bit. There's also "hidden routes" which are just alternate takes on each chapter (I think this was also in the anime, but it's been a while).

Dex-chan lover
@Echonic
Sad both didn't cover park scene, that one was hilarious. Also, sad that manga lacks Jouji Nakata's "Erabe!". That alone made episode 10 worthwhile.

Dex-chan lover
@HYBRID_BEING
Yeah the anime definitely was a really good adaptation of the light novel, it's probably why the manga wasn't translated. I'm kinda pissed that they didn't make a second season though..

Very glad to see the manga translated but please also watch the anime, its hillarious
Thank you Tanzanite for translating so many awesome works

Power Uploader
Utage is not flat in this incarnation?

What is this blasphemy?

earth-is-not-flat-012719.jpg

This Utage looks waaay too old.

Users who are viewing this thread