Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Ch. 66 - The Price of Power

Dex-chan lover
Harold is busy making the hero party members consider him a benevolent existence. That makes sense, since he doesn't want to get killed by Liner & Co, either directly or indirectly. But likely rather than be friendly with them, he just wants them to get stronger as soon as possible. His very first action in that world was already something that hurt the hero party's prospects by removing a powerful motivational factor, so he ought to be doing it both out of necessity and out of responsibility.

I wonder if Erica is already working with Liner and Colette. Harold would really need to go out of his way to arrange for them to work together, if it didn't happen naturally. Especially if they originally met when the hero party was fixing the miasma issue. Though I don't know if that was the case. Now there's also Leafa. How did she join Liner's party originally, and will she do it in a world changed by Harold?

Dex-chan lover
i just hope leafa don't fall for justus considering smart people like smarter than themselves. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Dex-chan lover
Sending a main character directly into a villain could be a bad idea... Moreover if the villain is the kind that turn peope into his pawn.

Dex-chan lover
Whenever i see an update on this Series, i also only have one thought.

Please release the MC from his miserable life, which is already dooming him to not live a happy long life.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, I hate life-draining stuff in stories.
Same. It's always fake stakes: they try to scare you and make you worried but I've only seen a single manga series actually cause any consequences for the protagonist for overusing risky powerups. 99% of the time it's an excuse for the author to always give the protagonist an easy win button.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I guess it is a good move for Harold to make sure that there will be some notoriety be put on Justus. I think in the game, Justus was originally an ultimate shadow last boss and Justus really made Harold the main point of conflict in the hero party. But now, isekai Harold is trying to make sure that heroes' party knows who the real enemy is, all the while protecting each originally main character without diverting from the main flow of events too much (e.g. he is making sure that all characters will meet to actually form the party)

Dex-chan lover
The requirement for the life draining effect is too ambiguous. Since isn't swinging the sword still count as simply "wielding" it regardless of whether the swings hit the enemy? Truly a Justus Biggus Dickus creation.

And I wonder if Harold will ever go back with the Sumeragi girl.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks you fro the chapter and I hope your mother get better soon

Dex-chan lover
Just curious, does MC ever gain the ability to freely express his thoughts not filtered through the villain persona?
since it is part of the gimmick of the character, i doubt he ever gonna gain full control

Users who are viewing this thread