Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Spoken Truth

Harold just saved their family's ass and they still do this to him. LUL. Bunch of ungrateful bastards.

Dex-chan lover
But why didn't she change here name fr? It bugged me since a while too.

People keep saying they as if the girl's parents are the ones investigating but they aren't it's just the girl and the spy chick...the father wasn't and hasn't imvestigated anything

You don't think that if he's letting the rumors happen that MAYBE he has a reason seriously you did not think this through

Group Leader
WHAT A BULLSHIT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

So, shall we give this shit a 1 star? Or should i wait a few chapters more? DOCHIKA?

Dex-chan lover
@Fushiginiku Looking at the WN chapter raw releases, their most productive period was from 2014-2017, writing out the 1st 4 arcs. They were releasing new chapters every few days/weeks on general.
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4449cj/

Then by Arc 5, I'm guessing the writer's block hit hard and then the releases slowed down to the trickle we see today.

dude, this subplot is dumb and not well written, they could skip that dialogue between the spy and the maid and everything will much better

Dex-chan lover
FFFFFFFUUUUUUU If this turns out all hunky-dory in the end, I'm gonna lose my shit. I get what they're trying to do by raising Harold's reputation and get people to know him for who he really is... But do they not realize what Harold's parents are like? I kinda want this stupid plan of Erica's/Yuno's to backfire spectacularly and lead to the maids death or something equally dark.

Dex-chan lover
So that guy was right. What braindead fucking idiot starts a new life and uses their old fucking names? Are you fucking stupid? It only becomes worse when you consider how lucky they are that only the daughter wanted to investigate. Any noble of significant standing with an axe to grind could have found them far easier and far faster.

Also, why the fuck would you tell them anything? Why would take her words as true? You literally have never met her and have no idea what her intentions may be nor to her credibility.

Tbh i hate the daughter and her servant. Much preferred the old dynamic of her hating him so fuck what’s his face for showing the daughter that mc is a good guy. He started this so it better end with him :mad:

@Someone2Love

In a Real World Scenario that what you have thought is the right outcome but, the cause and effect of said action can't still be determine because of lack of information or of neglect to said subject of interest.

even so! its not our world to play with
we are just observers and the novel creator is the God of said world so just, sit this one and see it through even if its cliche.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being saved (and also given new life) by someone. And then your saviour only ask for ONE little thing in return : Do not tell anyone of the truth.

And yet she can't do that.

Of course all this will all have happy ending, this is that kind of a Manga after all. But the fact that she betrays someone that saved her is enough to make me hate her.

Group Leader
@krispy remember that Tasuku's the one who sent Juno and Erica to the Stokes family in order to secretly investigate Harold, and Erica isn't even let in on the whole letter content, which is why she was so surprised when she overheard what Harold said.

Also, for what it's worth, the maid and her daughter are uneducated commoners. They simply followed exactly what Harold planned for them without doing anything more. The Stokes simply treat them as mere expendable objects.

@musicfreak12

She didnt even verify if Yuno is telling her the truth or if she really is an agent of the Sumeragi. Yet, she just gave in right away and didnt bother to think of the real motive of the said agent for finding her (she is suppose to be dead so why would people bother finding a commoner servant in the first place if they dont have some motive). And on top of it all, she didnt think that this might harm them (her and her child) or trouble her benefactor now that the truth is known.

Kinda disappointed in Yuno... Like did NO ONE consider why Harold lied?? Why he literally hid them away? Hopefully the servant clears it up but doubtful, considering her reactions... I blame the author rather than the characters' tbh. Still enjoying the show though, thank you Kirei Cake for translating :)

Users who are viewing this thread