Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Spoken Truth

People is too harsh with this story. This is a kind of 'sasuga Ainz-sama' type story you know. Just that the MC doesn't know about it. You don't need to feel bitter for whatever other characters doing behind Harold.

Group Leader
@Whyte
No, it's the standard chapter length (slightly below average but still not the shortest at 15-page), half-chapter would only have 7-8 pages.. tho looking back, this series' chapter page count varies a lot.. from 12-28 pages

@primordia
You'll be disappointed if you're here for the romance, there's no romance tag for this series.
There are hints of romance later in some side arc, but that's pretty much all that is to it so far

Double-page supporter
All that effort and work mc has done to avoid getting the truth out while also gaining support of some loyal pawns and there this fiancé and her spy's going to ruin all that(good will or not), at least tell him before you "support him".
All that effort to save the maid and her daughter and the spy chick says "even if it end up hurting you, I wish to do what I can to help the fiancé and mc" mc don't need no help of that kind....like how the hell will ruining mc plan be helpful to him?

Double-page supporter
This chapter was hard to read without calling out the bullshit it spewed
1) the spy basically straight up lied/over-exaggeration about Harold's predicament back home because of hiding the truth about the maid and daughter.
2) This line "even if it end up hurting you, I wish to do what I can to help the fiancé and mc" by the spy chick screams selfishness and lack of care to what happens to maid and her daughter life. And the maid going with it makes it even worse.
3) From the maid side, she had one job after she was saved, keep her mouth shut no matter the cost. But she didn't, didn't even change her name.....didn't confirm if the spy is who she said she is and what she said is true or not. Basically again putting all his plan, her own daughter and herself at risk for complete strangers.

There are many other minor reason to be mad at this chapter and the characters but these will do for now

P.s if it's the confirmation of the true nature of mc they wanted finding her alive would have been enough. I'm guessing it now, this is not the end of their meddling.

Dex-chan lover
People are complaining about a commoner maid lacking any means to verify information in a medieval world with no way to communicate other than speaking to people in person or sending letters when most people are probably illiterate. Guys they don't have fucking phones, they can't just call Harold up and be like 'Hey, how are you doing?'. Someone came in, gave them a plausible story, told them that their savior was having a rough time, essentially told them they already knew what happened, and asked them to simply verify that to help the person that saved their lives.

Just read the novel please, this comment section's radiation, no, I mean retardation is so high it gives me cancer. Also to those people bitching about Yuno, read up the definition of a spy; cause you don't know it. I mean the novel is way better than the manga, especially ones defiring starts translating. Plus, Defiring singlehandedly made the author write, and is possibly responsible for the making of the manga.

Novel warriors cant let manga readers air criticism about how the manga presents the story?

Adaptations shouldn't need the source material as a prerequisite for it to make sense. We're all here to enjoy the manga and for some, part of that enjoyment is talking about it.

Wew never read the novel but you can really tell a lot of the manga readers got some weird childish control shit going on lmaooo. Cmon everything so far is believable, characters are acting in their own interests. Just cause the mc has a plan to save the world doesnt mean its the right one. People really hating on the poor mum like lady has it tough too. Yall got some wish fulfillment harem shit on here site and you are welcome to peruse but dont be pushing that "everything has to go according to my plan im the greatest" shit on us lmao. One of the main points if not THE main point of the story is how things can deviate and the actual process of how the characters interact and solve these problems...

Just finished binging this, and man the comments show a overwhelming lack of intelligence. This story is at least passable, as opposed to the plot ideas you suggest, which are offensive to my eyes. This is the story of everyone acting on their own knowledge and goals, which are not always accurate or aligned with others. You losers can't comprehend such a simple concept?
Pathetic. You lot probably think that everyone should act as a hive mind for the greater good, without any individuality. Wretches like you are the reason these disgusting wish-fulfillment garbage exists. When you are given something with actual substance, you choke and demand the vomit from the brain of terrible writer. Losers.

Users who are viewing this thread