Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai

... both of these characters look identical.
I legitimately can't tell which one is supposed to be which since they're both wearing the same clothes.

Did the artist seriously not notice or something?

why a university student have such bratty and child-like personality??
oh wait, its shounen manga

Aggregator gang
I hope the time skip coming up isn’t as poorly coordinated as in the LN. Everything kinda fell apart after the time skip, and I’m praying that the manga doesn’t follow the novel’s plot after the time skip

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

hmmmmm the time skip is not really that bad tho, i mean if we had to wait literally with more arcs, this arc that arc school life arc, and so on, i bet you, writing is not easy. many author just gave up with their works because of real life circumstances, and so on. even the webnovel is on hiatus because of LN, at least i think. with that being the way it is, with the author decided to go with this style, its actually a wise move to do so.

That's what makes us fall in love with this series, the way how Harold do things, the way how the story goes, fate and what not, many curiosity born from all that, and what we wanted to know the most is how the story will be next chapter, how the story will end, how the story will decide Harold and Erika and stuff.

don't you think you should be grateful for the author, that we get to see his determination and resolve to actually end the story.
in case you don't get me, I'll put it bluntly for you. Its rare for this kind of themed novel to have an ending, to have an actual conclusion, we don't get to see it, and even if it does, the translator or people would just give up before then.
don't you want to see how it will ends? i do, and if you don't, i suggest you read fanfiction instead.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Finally! A Male MC in a Villainess story which i love because they tend to have better story than the generic Isekai.

Dex-chan lover
i dont know how people rate this as 8.75 its basically a compilation of cliches: the usual isekai, siscon, forced marriage, brainless characters that think they must know everything otherwise they will slap your face or even worse and shit. Since its monthly released and quite low number of pages per chapter, this is the kind of story that will take 10 years to develop. Good luck to whoever intends to bother with this.
compilation of cliches
and this is how I know you haven't actually read most of it, at best skimmed. Not one of these is played straight, lol.
I'd have to spoiler mark too much shit to say any further, anyways, congratulations, you fully missed the forest for the trees.

Dex-chan lover
if you've seen the state of US high schoolers, you'd probably understand. College freshmen aren't that much better.

Dex-chan lover
I was hesitant to start since there's alot of shitty isekais these days but id say this gets a pass. Its no masterpiece but id say its overall rather interesting. Setting is good and enjoyable. If i have one complaint i wouldve prefered to see Parent's cruelity first hand. Since we've only been told that they are bad but theyre yet to do anything that makes you say ''oh wow they suck'' except for the first thing at the start. I mean we've only seen them being a lovely couple and loving parents. Not exactly qualities of evil xD
their constant supremacism and elitism doesn't get on your nerves at all? i think that's a you problem ngl

Dex-chan lover
@GreeneValley

He can just wear a mask. Or clothes that cover his features.

And has it been mention what Cody did in those 5 years? Was he just lazily lying around after being promoted for 5 years and brainwashed too? He completely ignored the incident with Finnegan and just said "fuck this I'm out"? Cody was even the one that went as far as to use a truth serum on a judge. I wouldn't think a person like that would magically stop.

I still would think that the game would mention Justus being able to brainwash people. The game coincidentally not mentioning story devices as important as brainwashing others sounds very improbable to me. And someone who fanatically plays a story game should also be interested enough to know these details.
ingame it's presented as psychological manipulation, not straight up magical/surgical brainwashing. As far as brainwashing goes, there is puppeteering, but as far as the game mentions it it's only on captured corpses, not live people. You don't get to see enough behind the scenes there.

mask, clothes that cover features
As soon as you get into a fight, justus has 1. meatshields who can stall you, 2. the ability to (SPOILERS!) swap bodies and kinda just toodle off, 3. enough surveillance that he can hazard a guess as to who. Unless you mean harold should've moved before the battle, at which point justus would summarily crush him or dance around him.

There's normal shit to do, knighting around, fixing shit up. The time harold's stuck is only for some weeks iirc, before justus nabs him. After which, Harold doesn't inform Cody about justus because frankly cody's not at all in a position to do anything about it anyways.

Dex-chan lover
@Athedite Most likely
Erica Sumeragi, they both love each other despite the misunderstanding between them. There's love rivals but they eventually know not to intrude.
there's
only really one proper rival, Leafa, imo, but other than that yeah. I can't wait for the post-story side chapters where we get harold/erica fluff, well, at this point i'm hoping author gets around to writing it. It's too much potential cute to not include!

Dex-chan lover
i bingeread the wn, why do people hate third arc?
he gets shafted big time, and he has to work around it. A real, true, full setback, cuz no, life doesn't always go dandy smandy, sometimes you get fucked and have to roll through it. I personally enjoyed it all the same lol.

Whatever he says gets filtered as though the Harold from the story were saying it. If you remember, earlier on he tried to be more polite but it would get put through COD lobby translation and turn things like "thank you" into "I hope you die a little less" or something similar.

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't this have a romance tag? I'm caught up with the webnovel. And it certainly had, albeit one-sided and slow to progress.

Contributor
It's not too bad for a isekai (no trash jrpg systems, no harem, no super cheat), but it's still kinda slow at times.

Fed-Kun's army
this last chapter (56) is shit and completely out of character, he would have died himself instead of even cooperating with Justus. I suspect it's all down hill from here.

Group Leader
@Imryse "Completely out of character?" Uhh no, he wants to survive through any means necessary and find a way back to Earth. Why would he throw his life away for such trivial matters.. You might have mistaken this series for another one due to the long wait since last English translation release... o_O

Like he's even willing to paint himself as the villain for the hero party to form properly in order to prevent the end of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread