Ore wa Azatoi o Yurusanai - Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
On one hand I hope to fuck he doesn't win due to being a conceited ass. On the other, I kinda want him to win so he can get the hell outta dodge, what with his trashy sisters and all.
Where did you get conceited from? 😅 he has a goal and wants to achieve it he even apologized to her in his head.....i feel bad for her tho

Dex-chan lover
On one hand I hope to fuck he doesn't win due to being a conceited ass. On the other, I kinda want him to win so he can get the hell outta dodge, what with his trashy sisters and all.
His view on women is warped but he's still kind to them. He has a goal that he's striving for. He's a bit of an ass to that fmc but she's not doing herself any favors. He hasn't been shown to be conceited. The one he's hardest on is himself. The only thing that's kind of annoying is the childhood bf angle that he seems to have "forgotten" (we don't know if it's actually forgotten or not)

Dex-chan lover
poor dog tho, that good boi gonna be all alone on his house whenever he grind for work everyday, seeking companionship with a dog then leave the good boi all alone everyday

Power Uploader
If I were you I'd look for a jptl rather than hope another group picks it up, bc you're just as likely to dissuade other groups by posting scans, even with MTL, esp if you're making fast frequent uploads.
Groups that value human TL will be more likely to want to redo MTL'd chapters and if there's a lot more work to do they might not bother at all & groups neutral on MTL will be more inclined to not intervene.
speaking from experience there can be politics/disagreements withing groups+between collaborators about picking up manga that have left off on MTL or had significant chunks of content with lackluster scans.
In my unsolicited opinion you'd be better off prioritizing leveraging your passion for the series by enticing a tl to join you/collaborate/ect.

If I were you I'd look for a jptl rather than hope another group picks it up, bc you're just as likely to dissuade other groups by posting scans, even with MTL, esp if you're making fast frequent uploads.
Groups that value human TL will be more likely to want to redo MTL'd chapters and if there's a lot more work to do they might not bother at all & groups neutral on MTL will be more inclined to not intervene.
speaking from experience there can be politics/disagreements withing groups+between collaborators about picking up manga that have left off on MTL or had significant chunks of content with lackluster scans.
In my unsolicited opinion you'd be better off prioritizing leveraging your passion for the series by enticing a tl to join you/collaborate/ect.
I've run a group before and hated doing it; no fault of theirs, I had great people on all facets of the work. Gonna keep it to me myself and I for my sanity.

Dex-chan lover
I'm startin' to get worried that it's turning out the way I feared. The Female lead is adorable, while the Male one is annoying due to his cynicism and misogyny. He's ambitious and perceptive, and could be a fun lead, but right now he's aggravating and I want him to fail rather than succeed.

Double-page supporter
Take a look at this poor guy, thinking he'll find serious people in college and that home-office jobs are high paying or can make him avoid human interactions, reality is going to be a bitch to him once he graduates.

Users who are viewing this thread