Ore wa Koisuru Onnanoko - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if this ends in him staying a girl or changing back after she accepts them
those harasser guys def aren't the best example but supernatural/genderbend elements aside it'd be nice if it wasn't "i'm gay b/c i hate (opposite gender)"/Androphobic, the Watashitachi wa Moto Joshi desu series prolly is gonna have more nuance i n comparison

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's because of trauma, maybe it's because of something else, but Yuuri really should forget about his first love. Kyouko is 100% not the same girl as the one in Yuuri's memories. Something changed her into a different person. Kind of like that weird divine intervention changed Yuuri from he to she. While Japanese cities are plagued by rude nanpa practitioners, Kyouko's attitude is still not a sign of a healthy mind, especially for a high school student, who's nearing adulthood already.

Dex-chan lover
Wanna spoil it for us? Use the spoiler tag obv
They became friends. Dude found out she hated men because some guy tried to do perverted things to her on the train which disgust her.

In the last panel of chapter 3, the sister of protagonist found a way to break out from the god blessings. Nothing explained further.

I'm just going to assume the way he'll return back is having him becoming couple but that kind of contradict the the point why he turned into girl.
So he'll stuck in that form as the story goes until she accepted in his male form or it goes on route where she'll Love the protagonist as a girl as the main God plan.
Kareshi tokidoki Kanojo is a much fresh approach imo although this one is a curse as well but you have the curse applied to multiple people and the latest chapter (7.2)
makes the relationship even more confusing later

Double-page supporter
Gender swap AND girls love? How rare!
Thank you for the chapter !

Contributor
Yuuri: Hey, mom? Dad? Err… I’m a girl now.

Mrs. Onagawa: Oh Yuuri honey, I’m so glad you made the decision to transition. Your father always wanted to talk about it with you directly, but I always told him that sometimes you need to have an egg hatch on its own.

Yuuri: …I’m not trans, mom. I just made a prayer at a shrine and God granted my wish by changing my body to make me biologically female.

Mrs. Onagawa: you’re not exactly helping your case

Users who are viewing this thread