Ore wa Lolicon ja nai! - Vol. 7 Ch. 48 - School Beach Trip

Dex-chan lover
Girl is right you are reading too into what your sensei says and does. He's just trying to cheer you up and help you grow.

Also said lolicon teacher knows the dangers of being a lolicon yet his room looks like that???? Dude follow your own warning. If our protag wanted he could easily get you fired.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Love beach trips, to bad I never had that with my school. Either way when will the chapter coming out this is a great read.

Dex-chan lover
IRL, that teacher and that gesture is a total red flag that he might commit pedophilia someday.

I guess author still slipping small progress inside that big fanservices. I guess they will found out that he lives in her dorm

Dex-chan lover
Girl is right you are reading too into what your sensei says and does. He's just trying to cheer you up and help you grow.

Also said lolicon teacher knows the dangers of being a lolicon yet his room looks like that???? Dude follow your own warning. If our protag wanted he could easily get you fired.

TBF his room didn't necessarily say lolicon... that's just the result of him also being an elementary school teacher (+ this chapter lol).

But there's not much to fear I imagine. Japanese rooms are tiny so aldults aren't bringing a SO over until it gets very serious. That's why they have so many love hotels, socializing spots, and other attractions. Their house is just the bare minimum bed/bath combo.

You can be dating for months and never see a SOs room because there's not much to see; just a place to sleep until you go back to working 60 horus a week.

Users who are viewing this thread