Ore wo Dame ni Suru Yuki-chan Sensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
How in the heck the mc compares a snake to an insect thay wildly different things.

Supporter
Seeing the Orchid moon credits page change was a shocking surprise, i've always seen people get mad at the TL for it, but seeing it wasn't a scam and they actually got happy because of it makes me happy as well

Dex-chan lover
I really don't get this series.
Is it a cutesy slice of life thing that's actually a psychological thriller like Gakkou Gurashi!? Or it is played straight like a proper romantic comedy? Even the YT video I originally saw this in made me think she's been cutting herself.

Dex-chan lover
Is it a cutesy slice of life thing that's actually a psychological thriller like Gakkou Gurashi!?
Looks more naive than cute to me and I doubt it'll go for the romantic healing angle. It's also borderline smutty. Even those nuns look off, but then again nuns are rarely done right in manga.

Dex-chan lover
You are unfamiliar with the author's... other work.
Yeah, I'm not familiar with it, but after a quick "literature review", I'm still not sure what the author is intending. It could go either way since they're working on longer form now.

Users who are viewing this thread