Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Ch. 129 - The Most Popular

Dex-chan lover
Women who don't understand the appeal of farming, being a land owner, tending to your own crops and animals, and living with the rhythms of the land, are not worth your attention bro.

Double-page supporter
initially I thought the whole "one sided misunderstanding bit" was stale and tropey, but by using the misunderstanding to add depth to the character & relationship, the author has earned some more room to carry on with this plot line for a little longer.
I hope it doesn't overstay it's welcome and
it'd be nice if the author did something different with the reveal, that'd redeem this tangent 100%

Dex-chan lover
Women who don't understand the appeal of farming, being a land owner, tending to your own crops and animals, and living with the rhythms of the land, are not worth your attention bro.
I mean farming is not exactly profitable

This dude keep saying bar this and bar that I suspect he's actually gay somehow

Dex-chan lover
I understand that you love misunderstandings, Japan, but what da heck is this

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, reminds me of the (only) time i managed to get a girl interested in me. it was also due to me working on purely logical and unrelated reasoning that coincidentally happened to line up exactly with the things needed to do to get a girl interested in you while not being too pushy or too distant.

e.g. we were talking for a few mins every 1-3 days for 3 weeks at that point, but she was gonna go away in a few days so the logical conclusion was "get her phone number" -> i didn't have my phone on me at the time but she did, i also didn't trust myself to actually remember her number digit for digit until i had a chancs to write it down; conclusion? - "give her my number and have her send me a message" -> she does that, sending me a "hi" -> i don't have time to look at my phone until 4-5 hours later, at which point i save her number. since it's polite to not just leave people on read and actually reply to them, i reply with a "hi" of my own, as is normal when someone says hi to you. -> she replies and we chat for nearly 2 hours straight.
as i learned around a year later, girls and young women apparently like it when you make them wait a bit before replying to them (they tend to grow out of it though), and apparently that combined with the fact that most of our interaction afterwards was via chat (which i am much more experienced with) meant that this chain of completely logical events wooed her to the point where she suggested a park date after a short while of this.

nothing came of it though: she caught covid the morning of, and i learned that she was a covid antivaxxer as well - which pretty much killed my interest in her.
who knows though, maybe if it wasn't for covid i would've actually dated her.

Banned
Honestly, the misunderstanding is derp, but I'm glad he's a good dude where if it wasn't a misunderstanding he wouldn't be a dick. Now will the brother be a dick YET AGAIN in the series and YET AGAIN will he suffer nothing?

Users who are viewing this thread