Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - Curse magic

Contributor
Asking the real question.

It's really time for oni-sama and loli mage to come here.

I think she's feeling intense survivor's guilt. All of her comrades and war buddies died in battle and she not only survived, but is thriving in some ways. I feel bad for Chris and hope the story helps find a way of her dealing with the trauma.

Double-page supporter
@Stickerparty
Only way to relive that guilt is to go back and avenge her comrades by winning the war imo. At least that's what would keep me at peace if I was experiencing what she was experiencing.

Dex-chan lover
PTSD and survivors guilt is a heavy thing to deal with. Hopefully with counselling and support from her friends she can recover

Dex-chan lover
So was that a 'Beware of Tanuki' sign to the left of the road in the last panel?

Group Leader
I'm sensing a build-up to a new arc... Are we going to get to see sis-complex-big-bro?

Double-page supporter
Ooh, the self-cockblock. That's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see how it works out.

Dex-chan lover
Author, stop trying to add drama to this. It doesnt work.

Also the Ex always annoys tf outta me.

Double-page supporter
An exploration into their histories and now their hang ups and traumas. This manga cuts deep at times and feels off coz of how most of the time its a "culture shock" kind of story.

Now now guys. I get the sentiment. I'm just hanging back and seeing how the author tries tackling these topics

Argh I really can't take it how bad this artist is at drawing shocked, open mouths. Terrible.

Things are getting interesting, tho.

If it were me, I'd put a flag there. That is, being a prelude before they go to Chris's world.

Dex-chan lover
Everything about the romance in this story is cringy and awkward, whether it's between gormless farmer guy and airhead office lady or PTSD knight lady. None of them seem like a good match. Thank goodness the other aspects are interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread