Oresama Teacher - Vol. 24 Ch. 137

Fed-Kun's army
Happy birthday anon-chan man and thanks for the chapter!
I don't want to get invested much in either side on whether Maki is good or not, because the twist could go either way. He might have ill intent as the last few chapters suggest or it might actually be a trick to make us think he's bad, but he's actually not. Still leaning on simple twist rather than double twist, but you never know.

However, anon-chan man you should have put an NSFW warning at the beginning what with all these headpats. Sinful headpats even! Very lewd chapter indeed.

Thank you anon chan man, also ayaben is the brother you could have smh

Happy birthday Anon-Chan Man!!
Also I feel you Mafuyu, head pats are the best.

Happy Birthday Anon-chan-man 🎂🐰🎉
I hope Mafuyu could hurry uncover the truth since I need detective Mafuyu to Expose the culprit 😆 the way this Manga uncover the one behind the accident or event its exciting! She's not Conan that when need to uncover the truth he need to put sleep a certain person, but Mafuyu could just straight running to the culprit and like "I know you are the one who did it" 😆
I know I'm too fast in imagining since this arc are just starting found the problem and all, I'm sorry for being too excited 😅

Contributor
Those three all deserve to give and receive bad headpats from each other. They just need some practice

Blessed are we to have the almighty anon-chan-man here to grant us our deepest Oresama Teacher related desires. Praise be to anon-chan-man! May anon-chan-man be granted the gift of eternal adoration for these excellent translations! Praise be!

Happy birthday anon-chan-man!!

Also, thanks for the chapter!

Maki-sensei sure is suspicious. Mafuyu's weird recurring flashbacks are back! I always thought that guy was Saeki, but might that not be the case....?

Users who are viewing this thread