Ori no Naka no Soloist - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Sister

Contributor
I'm kind of glad there was a timeskip, but I hope they fill in the blanks. That's a big jump to make. My guess is that the brother has turned evil, but more likely is just dead.

Thanks for the chapter, _anq!

joe

Well, that wasn't what I was expecting for chapter 2. Still good tho.

Dex-chan lover
thought there would be some dark stuff in the few first chapters to make an impression on readers like goblin slayer ?

Another solid chapter, it was pretty unexpected and surprising for her to take down multiple enemies but it's pretty cool to see. Guess the 3 criminals that took her gave her some skills to survive.

Dex-chan lover
My Three Dads Turned Me Into the King of Killers.

This shit is pretty dope.

Dex-chan lover
Thats a me whenever i played solo hahah

(Too bad for a kid to steal a loaf of bread and got imprisoned for life, well perhaps any crime's sentence is a long life imprisonment)

Dex-chan lover
Damn cannibals were going to eat the little girl. Good riddance to them. ?

Group Leader
@RC1138Boss I don't think it was to eat her. They wanted to cut her tendons so she wouldn't be able to run away from what they were about to do...

@Lynkaster

I guess this author is actually a legit competent writer then. I mean, the most thats shown is the threat of rape, yet they did a better job at establishing a convincingly dark atmosphere than the one who throws a fully visualized and creepily sexualized rape scene in the reader's face

Users who are viewing this thread