Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Don't Go.

Dex-chan lover
Aaand we got shadowy villain group and no idea what actually just happened.
More butt fighting comedy.

Dex-chan lover
the manga should just go straight to the epilogue with babies. The end.

Double-page supporter
Bro, don't censor curse words. We're not children and that shit just looks cringy and tacky. And even if it was censored in the raws, which I don't believe it is; I can't read Japanese, but it sure as hell doesn't look to be censored there, there has to be a better way to do it, that shit looks real bad.

Idk if it's just me but I could not follow the fight scene a single fucking bit. I could make out some stuff but a lot of it was just a stupid blur. It doesn't help that the translations kinda suck dick and sounds like robots talking to each other. More cute romantic comedy shit plz lol

Fed-Kun's army
Putting a plot suddenly in a monthly manga like this feels weird. Had I been following this monthly, I would've been confused that this manga went 16 or so chapters with just romance and SoL to suddenly shounen.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf ? Plot suddenly appears with the force of a 1000 galloping horses from outta nowhere.

Is the doll based on someone she knew? Why did Amane lose her will ? Did she realize they were onto her plan? Is that sexy snake angel her sister?

Welp its interesting i guess wonder if the plot is gonna go on a more serious direction now or if we're gonna go back to silly romcom stuff? Both will be best.

Users who are viewing this thread