Osabori Jouzuna Komukai-san wa Ore wo Nogasanai!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the chapter. I loved the art and character design very much and reading a story about two people slacking off without much drama is soothing for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized, I think? That "YO!" should've been "yosh", I think?
ah, because it's the little sister who said it, right?

also on page 7 at the bottom, it looks like Komukai is the one talking,
so I guess it should be translated to something like "aren't you going to be late if you don't hurry"

Group Leader
ah, because it's the little sister who said it, right?

also on page 7 at the bottom, it looks like Komukai is the one talking,
so I guess it should be translated to something like "aren't you going to be late if you don't hurry"
Ah, oh yeah. I thought Komukai said that she will be late if Kuraishi's sister would still bother her. I see. Now, I understand the context better, thanks.

On a side note, why is that "come one" instead of "come on", lmao. Sorry for all mistakes there. I know I've been in a hurry but to think that would be the result. *sigh I can only apologize (cause I won't edit that again as I am lazy 草草)

Dex-chan lover
Well I guess she helped relieve his anxiety, he just needs to find something to be good at and get a little bit of confidence. I can understand the feeling of sinking under pressure while someone smarter slacks off and can effortlessly maintain higher grades than you will ever achieve. Hopefully he overcomes it himself, by accepting his flaws

Dex-chan lover
@DereAkuta Well, if you ever change your mind on that, page 11 has "this resullts" instead of "these results, and 12 has "this kind" instead of "these kind". No rush though, I can understand why a hobbyist like you can make mistakes.

I feel sad for Kurashi-kun. He really is struggling so hard, but he still doesn't understand what to do. He doesn't want to be a loser in his entire life.

Kurashi's sister is unexpectedly cute! And caring too, she was gonna be late but was still willing to help her brother.

I wonder why Komukai got interested in him though? Why is she slacking? The teacher's are pissed at her, it seems.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why but I felt an unexpected level of relation with Kurashi. We can all emphasize trying to do our best but always getting minimal returns while someone else just coasts through life doing better than you. Now, we've been given the setup for how they met all we need now is why she's interested in him.

Dex-chan lover
His backstory explains why he's a wimp as he is right now. I hope he will find a way to improve. I got hope for him to become a decent MC...

By the way, the little sister got similar eyes as him. I'm wondering if she having similar difficulties as her older brother did...

Group Leader
His rank is 23rd? That's not a bad rank. Sometimes, our best is only as good as someone else's average. Is that a teacher scolding him? Perhaps his parents are pressuring him as well. It might have to do with this social anxiety, or perhaps it's just his nature.

Dex-chan lover
His rank is 23rd? That's not a bad rank. Sometimes, our best is only as good as someone else's average. Is that a teacher scolding him? Perhaps his parents are pressuring him as well. It might have to do with this social anxiety, or perhaps it's just his nature.
That was in his first year, that's why Kuraishi was the top student and had short hair in that flashback

Users who are viewing this thread