Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
I read the Spanish ver ages ago and was waiting for this. After what happened with the bullying situation, the class seems to regret their bystander approach and are being more active in defending their classmates.

Dex-chan lover
"Only the guys abuse girls", yeaaah, no. I remember one case of girlfriend abusing a guy, extreme one, but still. One of my mates in uni days from IT faculty from another uni was in a relationships with an amazon of a woman, almost literally. 1 meter 80, weigth category only just below 100 kilos, kick boxer. And the guy was a scrawny dude smaller than her in all aspects. She beat the shit out of him a lot of times, while they were living together at his apartments. Hell, it took intervention of four guys (me included), turned to a fight (I was knockdown fyi, got a light concussion from a blow to a head), turned to cops being called to place, to a cop being punched by this crazy gal, for all that to stop...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I know it won't be long before Hanabi might also go for the other classmates of Ichinose. It looks like she has a lot of time to target each, one by one or result to even more systematic approaches just because she can't get her way with something.

P.S. I am beginning to wonder what the point of 'every guy is having the ichinose hairstyle' is? I think those guys who got the same hairstyle should go take on a new hairstyle now unless they want to be called a 'wife beater' :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
advanced observation haki I see her getting one of the guys who copied his hair style to act like he's abusing her from the shadows while his classmates are within earshot and he is no where to be found

Dex-chan lover
LOL

No one is going to like this
but this Web Novel ends with the MC not acknowledging anyone's love, not the crazy Ex, not the current bespectacled girl, nada. Typical unresolved Manga ending. It's like none of the Mangaka have enough Moral Courage to write a clear resolution, good or bad. Sorry, but y'all gonna be very disappointed at the ending.

Dex-chan lover
LOL

but this Web Novel ends with the MC not acknowledging anyone's love, not the crazy Ex, not the current bespectacled girl, nada. Typical unresolved Manga ending. It's like none of the Mangaka have enough Moral Courage to write a clear resolution, good or bad. Sorry, but y'all gonna be very disappointed at the ending.
That's if they keep it same.
They might not. They should not.

Dex-chan lover
LOL

artworks-KLSaDJPfwzooWZQU-8bppRQ-t500x500.jpg

Please let it end the same way

Dex-chan lover
If his old friends turned on him, i was gonna drop this. Author is on really thin ice after that teacher arc. We press on.
Looks like the class learned not to believe rumors after the mess that teacher made.

It was really satisfying to see the class stand up for Ichinose.

Really, just what is going to take to get Hanabi to stop?

Dex-chan lover
Don't be surprise this will be an emotional rollercoaster. This strip pretty much sum up how the ex treating the MC

525b45298e9a7.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
To everyone wondering why Hanabi does what she does:
She fell for him when they were younger and realized he would be VERY popular, so she did everything in her power to crush any aspect of his person that could generate any popularity(his looks, his athleticism, his personality, by telling him to adjust them to be incredibly awkward or grinding them all down to dust so he'd only have her. But you know the best part? SHE KNEW THE ENTIRE TIME HE FUCKING LOATHES, NAY HATES HER TO HER CORE but she could not let him go because of her twisted one sided "love". Unless the manga elongates the story more we're approaching the end and she's about to finally get BTFO for the last time.

Dex-chan lover
LOL

And thats is the reason the author published a 2nd LN volume to give a proper resolution to that part of the story, people need to learn to let go of WN endings already, or them in general once they get published as LN smh

Last edited:
MD@Home
Welp, called it.

Now the next step for a falsely accusing girl is probably going to be trying to destroy the reputation of people who did not ostracised the boy, to send a message of what happens when you don't dogpile the accused man

Dex-chan lover
Sadly, this is pretty realistic. I’m sure anyone who’s ever tried to stand up to a female bully growing up as experienced this in somewhere or another. And it’s the sad reality where you can literally do nothing because you’re not a piece of shit like them.

The simplest reaction would to act the way they accuse you of. But you can’t because you’re not a horrible person. But you can’t defend yourself, no one believes you, so they just make your life hell and you try and avoid them and try and desperately not make them angry… tiptoe and tiptoe, and pretend and try and cater to that every whim but the second you make them angry they make your life hell again.

And the uglier you are, the more common it is. The lies are so common. People will just try and destroy your life just because you’re ugly and make them uncomfortable. It’s so fucking miserable.

Dex-chan lover
im just glad there was people sticking up for him

i was thinking they was about to drag people just saying dumb shit about him and no one else even trying to help him out

thank god that wasnt the case

Users who are viewing this thread